Cds what will be released?

PRauhala

yeah.. Miles
Feb 11, 2004
Finland, Vimpeli
have you heard any news about some bands next cds? I know shadow gallery, andromeda, adagio, x is doing new cd. The Haunted have just released new cd called rEVOLVEr. Check that out.

Paradise lost will release their new album early next year entitled "Paradise lost",Judas priest (in December),Helloween will soon start to work on the next album...

As I wrote in a previous post, these are Jordan Rudess words about next Dream Theater Album:

"We’re gonna enter the studio early next month. There is nothing written down at all. We haven't written any of the music yet. We’d like to make it as emotionally open an album as possible, deep with a lot of feeling. It’s not gonna be heavy metal for sure. Is not gonna be like Train of Thought. That’s out of our system. The album will be more harmonic, more progressive. I am bringing many new interesting sounds. For one more time we're gonna turn the page on our music. The new album will be released next spring and we will start touring next summer."

im really looking forward to the new Andromeda, Adagio, SX, Oniric Metal, Shadrane, Dream Theater, Aborted Existence and Awakenings cds.

where did u hear about a new Andromeda cd, cuz they never update their site:(

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
im really looking forward to the new Andromeda, Adagio, SX, Oniric Metal, Shadrane, Dream Theater, Aborted Existence and Awakenings cds.

where did u hear about a new Andromeda cd, cuz they never update their site:(

Dude, I heard Aborted Existence and Awakenings, their pure shit man, ESPECIALLY the drummer, hes worse than that chick from the white stripes

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Dream theater are the best!They are non-stop active in music.Glad that the next album will not be like Train of tought.

Yeah, ive grown to really like ToT for its interesting riffage and heaviness + vacant is one of my favourite songs. Granted though their next album will be completely different, which is also good. Most bands listen to because i like their style, and usually i am dissapointed when they change this style. However with DT i listen to them because they never fail to be interesting and branch off in new directions, always in a good way.

F'n A you must check out Mystic Prophesy's new album Never-Ending released Oct 25th also their previous album Regressus (awesome). The melodic power metal band FIREWIND's new cd "Forged By Fire" is due Jan/Feb 2005 and will be a must have for true METALHEADS!

http://www.mysticprophecy.com/

Firewind was just resently signed to Century Media records and is updating their website so if you can't connect try again later.

http://www.firewind.gr/

:headbang:

Ayreon Guardian X said:
DT's new album should please the I&W and Metropolis lovers...it won't be like ToT...it will be more progressive, which is what the fans have been asking for...it's at least nice to know that DT listen to their fans!

Yeah, Rudess said it is going to be heavier but more progressive than anything else...sounds good :headbang: