Celebrate with me!

SavaNanny

Nov 17, 2003
Youngsville, NC
Visit site
TessandClaus-1.jpg

:kickass:

I officially have the coolest son-in-law in the world!

Ma

TessBridal.jpg

Awww !! Thanks Mom !! My goodness .... for EVERYTHING !!

It was a fabulous week(end) and great spending time with all of the guests in town. The party has not ended quite yet as some are here until Tuesday !! BUT, as everyone always says .... THE DAY has come and gone before we knew it!

We were so happy to have you and your awesome family with us, Patrick.

P.S. Nice, catch ! ;)

XOXOX -

Mrs. Jensen :headbang:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow, what a coincidence ... I officially have the coolest Mom-in-law in the world :)

Thanks Fran for the wonderful party you and Gaylan threw for us, thanks for being such a sweetheart to me always, and thanks for letting me "steal away" your daughter.

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate our wedding with us - our great friends from USA and from Europe, the awesome band (Zak and Mitch from Circle II Circle), our loving families (I can't tell you all how happy I am to have my sister over here with me) and most important a big thanks to my fantastic and BEAUTIFUL wife, Teresa Rose.

Yesterday was without a doubt the best day of my entire life.

Mr.Jensen :lol:

congratulations to you two lovebirds!!!! I celebrated as best I could for you, considering I had to be at my shitty job. :)

If there ain't a Tuxedo-And-Gown horns pic, I'll be MAD!!!

:headbang:

Congratulations!!!

Just wait until you see the 'ProgPower Group Portrait'. :heh:

and yes, it was a great time and a wonderful ceremony. The reception was fun and crazy... but what else would you expect from a room full of ProgPower regulars? LOL.

Thanks to Claus and Tess for the invitation, and to Fran and the whole Bishop family for their hospitality. You ROCK!!! :D

I can't begin to say how sad my family is that we could not attend, but with things as they were it was impossible, but my heart and and soul was there. Tess you are absolutely the most beautiful bride i have seen in 25 years(my wife was the one 25 years ago) and Claus oh well what to say, your a class act and the two of you are beautiful together.

i want to wish both of you all the joy and happiness the world has to offer, and we will see you in Sept.

John

Congrats!!!!!! Sorry for stealing your table, Fran. Of course, I was the last one to finally sit at it. :zipit: Hehehehehe.

And thanks Claus, you got me tipsy again (ever notice that always happens when you're around?)