Celemony Melodyne Editor 2.0 is out

Cool. The new timing tools look very useful. The attack tool will be used extensively as most of my clients have problems on the beginning of notes

Looks awesome. I don't really need the polyphone material function so I got Melodyne Assistant. The other versions got also upgraded to 2.0
For existing users: Make sure to log in to your Melodyne account because I just got a free upgrade to Melodyne Assisstant 2 - bought it exactly one year ago and still got the upgrade (last version was 1.3 or something), that's pretty damn awesome.

thanks for the headsup! i only have the essential version but i didn't know i get a free upgrade to 2.0.

I got my essential 2 update today.
seems to be exactly the same.

I've only done one recent session with Melodyne Essential and it was moderately frustrating.

I still prefer Auto-Tune graphic mode but it works like shit in Reaper.

I got my essential 2 update today.
seems to be exactly the same.

I've only done one recent session with Melodyne Essential and it was moderately frustrating.

I still prefer Auto-Tune graphic mode but it works like shit in Reaper.

I believe the Essential upgrade isn´t a new version (2.0) like the Editor. It´s just some bug fixes and minor enhancements without any new feature. IMO Melodyne sounds way better than AutoTune.