CELLADOR announces new drummer.

BillHudson

Mar 26, 2007
We are happy to say to all of you that after many auditions we are finally able to announce that we have found a drummer!

The responses to our drummer search were quite overwhelming. It seems word really got out this time around, as we had many more responses than we even did for a bassist. Over the last 2 months we've had some amazingly respectiable drummers approach us from all over the world, offering to do everything from relocating from overseas to recording our entire first album via video as an audition clip. We want to thank all those who contacted us and/or sent audition clips, and to let them know that we watched, read, and listened to EVERY response with respect for each player.

Luckly for us the answer to our drummer search was not from across the world, but right here in our very own hometown. Its with great pleasure that we announce the addition of local Omaha madman Rick Halverson to CELLADOR's ranks as the new drummer. We've known Rick for quite sometime from Omaha's metal scene and his other band NARCOTIC SELF, as well as his time playing with RATT's Stephen Pearcy. He originally offered to fill in for us until we found a permanent player but then later offered to join the band, which we couldn't refuse.

"Wow! I'm so excited about the new music and lineup! we've all known each other and a while and it just seemed like a no-brainer decision for me to join the band. It's gonna blow some minds...thats for sure!!" - Rick Haverson

"A GREAT relief was taken off our shoulders when Rick approached the band about joining. We had been jamming for a few weeks and were amazed by the technique and precision that seemed to come ridiculously easy to him. A guy right here in Omaha with killer chops and gear, its a no brainer decision." - Chris Petersen, CELLADOR

"Rick is just the drummer we were all looking for! He has stamina and very clean and precise foot and hand work. The next album will be more extreme and technical and his habilities came in handy. I can't wait until you all can see what this dude can do!" - Bill Hudson, CELLADOR

"I am really stoked on Rick's playing, as we are going to be solid as fuck as the "lead" rhythm section ha. ha. I am a new member also and everyone else but me knew Rick. It only took about 20 min of playing together to gel with Rick. I am really excited for this bands future." - Mika Horiuchi, CELLADOR

So finally after 4 months of missing members we can say we are a full band ready to shred again! Keep up with us, as we'll be posting more updates on new material and scattered shows.

CELLADOR

groupfinalsharp.png