Cellphone geeks . . .help me.

Zod what blackberry do you have. I'm getting the Blackberry Curve 8330. Read some reviews, and I think it's going to be ace.

Yes. VZW only. The Storm is the touchscreen BB. However, unlike the first revision, which had a screen you actually had to press in until it clicked, the new one will be much more iPhone-like. Add in WiFi, a 5 megapixel camera and a new OS, and it's primed to be VZW's best answer to the iPhone yet.

Zod

Phone sounds ace but Verizon is the devil :loco:

There is also the Blacberry Onyx coming out soon aka the 8550, which takes the Bold to another level.

Zod what blackberry do you have. I'm getting the Blackberry Curve 8330. Read some reviews, and I think it's going to be ace.
That's what I have. Great phone... on VZW's network. I had the exact same phone on AT&T/Cingular, and it was a completely different experience...
  • dropped calls
  • calls would connect but either I couldn't here them or they couldn't hear me
  • delayed connections times
  • my phone wouldn't ring, yet I'd have a voice mail
Those were all daily occurrences with AT&T. None of those things has ever happened once on VZW. Plus, GSM phones feedback something fierce when in the proximity of PC speakers.

Zod

just joshing on Verizon ... i had a good experience with them for a long time. the no GSM network made me switch but I don't experience the issues you have with ATT, plus the rates are ace with the rollover minutes.
I never paid more than my monthly contract rate and I am on the phone a lot especially during daytime hours.

That's what I have. Great phone... on VZW's network. I had the exact same phone on AT&T/Cingular, and it was a completely different experience...
  • dropped calls
  • calls would connect but either I couldn't here them or they couldn't hear me
  • delayed connections times
  • my phone wouldn't ring, yet I'd have a voice mail
Those were all daily occurrences with AT&T. None of those things has ever happened once on VZW. Plus, GSM phones feedback something fierce when in the proximity of PC speakers.

Zod

Ahh, I'm on US Cellular, but my sister has been using the phone since it's been out, I think. She loves the phone and said it has worked great, but is a stubborn cunt and switched networks just for the iPhone. She switched because she just likes them and likes all the apps.