Censored childrens books

Apr 16, 2004
My grandma was getting books for her grandaughter the other day and she got 'little red riding hood.' But, when she got home and took a look at it they had changed the story from the original version. Instead of eating the grandma the wolf hides her in the fucking closet. There were other changes but I didn't see the book myself. But how fucking ridiculous.

The original version the wolf fucks her grandma, then eats her. Well, eats, fucks, then eats again really.

That's really gay. Although if you told them that the new version could be interpreted as meaning that grandma is a lesbian, they might change it back...

I think my favorite version was when the wolf ate the grandma, then little red riding hood found out the wolf, so ran to the woodsman who then shoots the wolf with his blunderbuss. Great story, great carnage, no moral of the story. Perfect for kids.

I can't think of a single case where it's okay to censor any books. Calming down Little Red Riding Hood isn't okay, but it's not that big a deal either.

4873_logo.jpg

Whatever the hell this says, it made me go get a beer right now.