Century Media $6.66 sale

Vic Rattlehead

Bonded By Blood
Jun 15, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
They have all of Nevermore's albums, and two Gorguts CDs along with a bunch of other stuff. The sale is only for two more days. Too bad I didn't wait to buy the Nevermore CDs I was missing.

Wow, Century Media site fucking sucks dick. Keeps giving me errors and won't let me place the order. They better not be charging my credit card.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Wow, Century Media site fucking sucks dick. Keeps giving me errors and won't let me place the order. They better not be charging my credit card.

SAME HERE!!! i gotta go to school in a few minutes and this is my last chance to do it

A Trace Of Blood said:

Their servers are getting swamped, it took me a while to get my order though. As long as you haven't clicked the finalize button (the one that tells you not to click more than one to avoid duplicate orders) you should be fine.

Yea to bad there site is gay and I havent been able to place an order for the last 12 hours, other than that its great.

edit- Really rediculous, I cant even make an account still. Keeping getting the same server error page every single time.

Loner said:
Their servers are getting swamped, it took me a while to get my order though. As long as you haven't clicked the finalize button (the one that tells you not to click more than one to avoid duplicate orders) you should be fine.

I did press that button, on two separate occassions.

Nice, thanks for informing me. I was going to order some stuff from them soon, but this really brought down the price. Picked up some Behemoth, Dark Traquillity, Ulver, Burzum, Summoning, and Enslaved.

By the way... I didn't have any problems registering or placing my order. Maybe I just got lucky.