Century Media $6.66 sale

Haha. Well, I finally did get the order through, and I'm glad those CDs are still at a discount price. Now I have to reverse the email order I tried to make. Fucking complicated shit. I know I'm really fucking turned off by the CM distro and that I won't order from there again unless there comes another great deal like this.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Haha. Well, I finally did get the order through, and I'm glad those CDs are still at a discount price. Now I have to reverse the email order I tried to make. Fucking complicated shit. I know I'm really fucking turned off by the CM distro and that I won't order from there again unless there comes another great deal like this.

I certainly understand where you're coming from, but I will tell you that I've ordered from them MANY times without a problem (I usually call my orders in, FWIW). The bullshit you're dealing with is due to the fact that they're getting mauled with tons of (huge) orders.
I'm expecting the orders to take a few weeks (CM usually ships my stuff out within the week) for the same reason, but I'm not gonna complain considering the fact that I'm getting an insane amount of new cd's for $130.

Wow, you're spending even more than me this week. I need to stop myself but this sale was too hard to resist and that's why I did deal with the bullshit. I was always told that CM took weeks to a month to ship out normally.