Century Media SYL presale!!!!

Jersen

Oct 22, 2001
Malvern, AR
For those who don't know yet, Century Media is doing a presale for the SYL album. $12 and no shipping. Already got mine. Just go to the CM website, they have a link.

FUCK YEAH!

Oh yeah, it's US phone and internet credit card orders only, and you get it before street date.

Originally posted by Jersen
For those who don't know yet, Century Media is doing a presale for the SYL album. $12 and no shipping. Already got mine. Just go to the CM website, they have a link.

FUCK YEAH!

Oh yeah, it's US phone and internet credit card orders only, and you get it before street date.

I took advantage of this yesterday. The agreement said they'd change the price on their side, before they charge you. I have this feeling that when they say that it "will be there before release." that means we'll all get it Monday.

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Wait a minute!! They said free shipping right!! How come on my invoice, the shipping wasn't taken off!!! :mad:

I just checked my credit card statement online and it was only charged for $12. I guess they take the shipping off later..

I ordered mine last week on the 28th right after I had read this post.

CM said that they will ship it today (the 4th).

Five bucks says that it won't reach me until the 10th, or possibly the 11th.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
You dont need a credit card, they take cash, checks, money orders...etc

Yes, BUT that takes more time... annnnd it isn't worth the wait nowww because the album is out in 5 days now... and by 5, I mean 6.

Mine got here today (wednesday), and if it shipped yesterday, that's pretty amazing. I guess I do live nearby though.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah!?!?!, well it's already been out in Canada for almost a week!!!! That said, I wasn't expecting it to be out, so I won't get it until Wednesday.