For those into Dimmu Borgir: Presale

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
The same deal that was offered for Arch Enemy fans is now being offered to Dimmu fans by century media. All US orders, internet and w/ credit card, will be free of shipping charges, comes with a free poster, you get it early, and its only for $10! Must order by september 2nd i believe.

Reactions: MajestikMøøse
Wolftribe said:
The same deal that was offered for Arch Enemy fans is now being offered to Dimmu fans by century media. All US orders, internet and w/ credit card, will be free of shipping charges, comes with a free poster, you get it early, and its only for $10! Must order by september 2nd i believe.

since when is dimmu on century media?

you know PEM was a terrific album, but i don't think spiritual black dimensions gets the respect it should... just listen to "The Insight and the Catharsis"... it speaks for itself

Wolftribe said:
you know PEM was a terrific album, but i don't think spiritual black dimensions gets the respect it should... just listen to "The Insight and the Catharsis"... it speaks for itself

I wholeheartedly agree. Sbd is a better album in my opinion, and there was actual solos on that album aswell.

SBD just has an atmoshpere that they lost with the last two albums when they got heavier and faster... i'm not saying thats necessarily a bad thing, but i just think that SBD is an underrated album.