Cephalectomy - Eclipsing The Dawn

Been into you guys for awhile now! I haven't picked up this CD yet, but I entered your CD giveaway that I seen posted on Teufel's Tomb (I think). I don't need Sign of Chaos, but I'll quite happily accept the new one.

Fucking cheapskate, haha.

I'll d/l it if my speed ever restores itself to DSL-par levels. Then I'll try to find it if it's good.

Well I went to your site, downloaded a track of your album, listened to it, and then promptly downloaded all the other tracks on your site! I've heard alot of Grindcore before and I can't say that its my favourite genre, but this is some real good shit. A good combination of styles, frenetic time changes and interesting vocals make for a very interesting listen. Good stuff :worship:

Sweet, thanks a lot, and thanks for checking us out :) I've been trying to push this new cd pretty hard, our first didn't do so well but we had a lot of problems with it and it just didn't turn out well, so. However the new disc is doing pretty good so far, i'm not sure how many copies will be printed. Either 500, or 1000, we have 500 now but there's a chance of a 2nd pressing is things keep up. We'll see :)