Cfl

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
Hey Jonas

When do you think CFL is going to put out some new stuff? My drummer and I are very interested (By the way, he says you kick ass :lol: ) (and by the way, I agree with him :D ) to know when we might get our hands on some new aggressive stuff.

thanks ;)

Dunno really.. I think Martin and Andreas will have a short break from the songwriting right now, but then I think there might be a chance of new material. We have no redordlabel though, so we'll see what happens

Martin has already started working on new stuff for CFL, and I think that new songs will take shape in a not that distant future.

As for the lyrics I have tons of ideas now when I´m not writing lyrics for Skyfire anymore.

It´s hard to say exactly when new CFL material will be presented but have patience! :)

The new material will be in the same vein as the "Strike Upon You" MCD, a bit more varied and maybe faster! :D

-over and out- /
/ Tobbe

:OMG: you can do faster?

I've always wanted an excuse to use that face :D

i have been hearing about CFL for awhile now but i cannot find any of their music. Is there any websites that may have a few songs for download???? and can someone send them to me somehow??? I would really like to hear them

Originally posted by Grevén
Martin has already started working on new stuff for CFL, and I think that new songs will take shape in a not that distant future.

As for the lyrics I have tons of ideas now when I´m not writing lyrics for Skyfire anymore.

It´s hard to say exactly when new CFL material will be presented but have patience! :)

The new material will be in the same vein as the "Strike Upon You" MCD, a bit more varied and maybe faster! :D

-over and out- /
/ Tobbe

Where could I get the lyrics for the "Strike Upon You" MCD? I dig them alot, just wish I could decipher the whole thing :)

just found a review of " CHAOS FEEDS LIFE / Strike Upon You " by accident. I was checking thru some austrian webzines for live-dates and reviews in general, and at blackmetal.at I found CFL

you got 10/10 and the reviewer is very excited about your style. you could almost call it horny... :lol:

Originally posted by opacity
just found a review of " CHAOS FEEDS LIFE / Strike Upon You " by accident. I was checking thru some austrian webzines for live-dates and reviews in general, and at blackmetal.at I found CFL

you got 10/10 and the reviewer is very excited about your style. you could almost call it horny... :lol:

wanna do a translation opacity? :D

translation:

I lately got a grip on this rare piece, by accident, and this is the one and only problem with CFL. This masterpiece ought to be available at every Libro* or even better: we really should recruit some people who knock on every door and who make everybody listen to this piece of music. Bugger, that piece is genius! The music can be compared to Children Of Bodom although CFL are not so progressive, which also shows the fact that the average song duration lies around 3 minutes. The production as well as the lyrics are upper Swedish standard and thus I have no complaints at all. The guys have homour too, which proves the intro to the last song. Here's the quote: "..cuts my fucking hair off - I am fucking deformed.." Hahaha! In case you ever get your paws on this album, grab it immediately! Bands like CFL remind me again why Black Metal is my fave music

Summing up:
Only a MCD, but better than any whole album of YOUR fave band!!!

* Libro = store for writing tools, books, office device, CD store, etc. – it's the only CD store that has outlets all over Austria, other CD stores are only in big cities (two or three outlets in each). So the point is, Libro covers all Austria (though the prices are very high: no CD under 16-17 Euros)

:eek: It's not 'cut my fucking hair off'....

It's 'and he cuts my fucking ear off! fuck you! i'm fucking deformed!' *all instruments enter*

:D

Originally posted by Final_Vision
jesus christ even when they dont even sound like children of bodom they still get compared to em....:guh:

Haha, everyone gets compared to CoB (if you play fast music with some keyboards, that is), its quite the nuisance! :mad: :yell:

:( <------ better than the old frown