CG Lives After Midnight!!!

wade black

Wade Black
Feb 13, 2006
www.leatherwolfmusic.com
Just wanted to say a big metal hello to all at the MIGHTY Prog Power board! I cannot say enough what a killer time I had peforming at last years show it was amazing!:headbang: hats off to Glenn and Shane for another year of off the hook band line up (great form!) hopefully CG can jump on board for this fesival next year ! It would be a blast to see all you maniacs again! Cheers! WB:kickass:

Looking forward to seeing you on the road Wade your work with Seven Witches was the best they have ever released!!!!!!

Just wanted to say a big metal hello to all at the MIGHTY Prog Power board! I cannot say enough what a killer time I had peforming at last years show it was amazing!:headbang: hats off to Glenn and Shane for another year of off the hook band line up (great form!) hopefully CG can jump on board for this fesival next year ! It would be a blast to see all you maniacs again! Cheers! WB:kickass:

Next year?! I would love to see you at the showcase this year!

Hopefully, CG can do some gigs a little further north than FLA? :D
Like NYC? Ok, I split the difference with ya, do Jaxx in VA and I'll drive down. :kickass:

I've mentioned this location Jaxx) to Jon and Jeff and talked about it a little with Ben... Hopefully we can get 'em up this way if they do a little tour... Hell I bet we could get 'em doing a couple nights :)

I've mentioned this location Jaxx) to Jon and Jeff and talked about it a little with Ben... Hopefully we can get 'em up this way if they do a little tour... Hell I bet we could get 'em doing a couple nights :)
Plan it for a weekend and we'll be there, with a car load. :headbang:

Oh believe me.. I'll be doing whatever I can to get them up here for a weekend... It'd be good to possibly get them out n' about to see the sites before a show... If they make it up here...

I'm crossing fingers, toes, eyes.... everything to hope n' pray they get some kinda tour together n' going!!!