Chaoswave - Thrash/Power Metal

Neonblackdreamer

-chaoswave-
Mar 29, 2004
Italy
www.chaoswave.it
Chaoswave is a thrash-power metal band with a male and a female vocalist.
The band issued its debut CD "The White Noise Within" in 2006 via the dutch label DVS Records. The debut was very well received by the press, and allowed the band to play several concerts across Europe, among which the ProgPower Europe 2006 and the Winternachtstraum festival, in 2007.
Please listen to the track "RISE" on our Myspace page

The track comes off the band's recently completed four-song promotional CD, "Fork Tongues and Foul Times", which is currently being shipped to record labels. The CD was mixed by renowned Danish producer Jacob Hansen (MASTODON, DESTRUCTION, MERCENARY) and contains four songs to be included on CHAOSWAVE's sophomore album.

Chaoswave homepage
Downloadable songs from "The White Noise Within"
Myspace page

Regardless if this band is good or not, I certainly hope this person contacted Rob or Chris to ask if they could make a thread for self-promotion.

People do PAY to have forums here.

Granted, many of us make random nonsense threads about bands we like or albums we bought, but most of us are Powerfest attendees, and such discussions lead to, "Would they be good for Powerfest", etc. Therefore, they are at least a little bit constructive in that regard.

Straight up spam only serves the benefit of the person who made the original post.

this band is funny....it is like they dont know what direction they want to go.....they start out by ripping of Kataklysm in the begining of each song and then turn into Lacuna Coil. I can see band practice....half the band is into death metal and the other half loves the spilt vocals/gothic thing....they have to come to a middle line so each song is half of what each part of the band likes.

....half the band is into death metal and the other half loves the spilt vocals/gothic thing....they have to come to a middle line so each song is half of what each part of the band likes.

That's funny. Doesn't that describe all the female fronted bands yo like?
(Nightwish, Leaves Eyes, etc).

That's funny. Doesn't that describe all the female fronted bands yo like?
(Nightwish, Leaves Eyes, etc).

No, since you never heard Epica, Leaves Eyes or even really any Nightwish.....how can you know what thier disc sound like? Why are you so scared of girls in bands? I know you have stated in the past that girls are only good for cleaning, cooking and having babies, but get out of the 1940's and live in the new century where girls can go out by themselves and even hold down full time jobs. I think I can speak for everyone....we are tired of your Muslim beliefs here.

:lol: X 10000000000

I judge these bands based on the little I heard of them.
Just as you judge bands you have only heard one song of.
(IE - Candlemass, Trouble, etc, etc...)

Yeah, you know us Jews. We are tight with our Muslim beliefs!

if this post gets erased, then I promise to start one in Chaoswave's honor. Fucking GREAT band. And no, they don't have anything in common with the Nightwishes, Epicas, or Within Temptations of the world... as the subject line implies, they're more of a thrashy power metal band. I couldn't disagree more with Diabolik's comments.

I am sure the post won't get erased.
The issue here is that this is the person's first post ever on this forum.
No, "Hello......."
No, "Hey, this fest sounds cool. I heard about it from....."

Just straight, "Come check out this band!"

Bob never mentioned those bands. I think he said they are a mix between Kataklysm and Lacuna Coil.

My apologies to the owners and the moderators of this forum for spamming on their forum, and for the time they'll have to spend deleting my post.

Oh please! No apologies necessary. As you'll soon learn, there are a few grumpy old men types around here. :lol:

Rest assured, you are alway welcome here & you can promote all you'd like. I've been a fan of your band since your demo a few years ago. I've also been in contact with Henrik since then as well, and would consider him a friend.

And by the way, did anything work out for you guys with Crash Music?

Can't wait to hear the new album & best of luck with the new label search!!!

Take care!!
Rob

Well lets see.....they posted the same thing on a bunch of Ultimate Metal forums....to me that is a cheap ass way of trying to get your band attention.
There are other ways of doing it....or even the way you word it so it doesnt come off as a cheap ad.