Charles Graner jr. is a hero...

Graner for President in 08'!!!

woops, that might be going to far...

I agree Billy, Graner is probably a very patriotic american....much more so than the news reporters painting him out to be a vile monster...I mean what did he do that was so damn bad? Punched a couple of terrorists(allegedly), put some panties on heads, and took nudie pics of terrorists....big f'n deal!! Nothing that doesn't happen at any college fraternaty on a daily basis.

I don't see all the ballyhoo about Abu Gharib. Honestly, when those people beat women for showing their foreheads and decapitate their prisoners and brainwash all the young to hate America, I think he showed a lot of restraint.

I wouldn´t call it a heroism. Officer Niggemeyer is a hero for instance. But this happens all the time and in every prison. Graner is just a scapegoat.

gaschamber said:
who cares what happened at abubajabbagazalajhadfgouheovwouvad prison. i dont recall any american soldiers cutting fuckin heads off of them sandniggaz.
kill all camel jockeys.
Well not all the Camel Jockeys are bad. Someone needs to run the 7-11.

Graner was most definitely a scapegoat, sent down to appease the liberal lefties who view everything Americans do as bad.

remember, kiddies... whatever the woes of the world... BLAME AMERICA FIRST!!

meanwhile, i'm willing to bet my rent money that if you go out right now and ask 100 people: 'would you rather have panties put on your head and your picture taken or would you rather be beheaded?' 100 out of 100 are going to go for that panty thing.

That right there is a ridiculous statement.

Would i rather have panties on my head or be beheaded???

Errrrr......... actually I'd rather neither, thank you very much!

That's the whole fuckin point!

Crabmeat said:
That right there is a ridiculous statement.

Would i rather have panties on my head or be beheaded???

Errrrr......... actually I'd rather neither, thank you very much!

That's the whole fuckin point!

no, actually, the point is: some prisoners [keep in mind, these were prisoners who had been trying to kill Americans] were humiliated by American soldiers, but in the meantime, other Americans and those who helped Americans are being kidnapped and beheaded on camera, but the leftists of the world see more outrage in naked pics of prisoners than of those prisoners' buddies out there cutting off American heads.

one is far, far worse than the other, see?
and here's a hint: the humiliation of the prisoners isnt the 'worse' one. :err:

Fuck these bugeaters. They're getting off easy. These people should be beaten on a daily basis. Their families should be raped and tortured. These jawas should be missing limbs and eyes and shit. No fucking mercy. Do you think for even a second that these camel fucking jerkoffs wouldn't torture one of us in a heartbeat? Nigga please.

Yeah, of course, I agree, one is far worse than the other. But the rationale you're implying (They'd do it, so I' can too) doesn't hold water.

One can take the higher ground of "The Civilised World" Vs. "The Barbaric Hun" if one wishes, but if you do so, you cannot possibly justify US army behaviour by advocating the acts performed to Iraqi soldiers!

Needless to say, I think all the murders, tortures and beheadings of US and European troops are brutal and medieval but that still wouldn't make me feel any better about doing the same (or similar) back to them.

And thank God (or whomever you'd rather) that you live in a country where if someone DOES do this kind of crap, it's dealt with!