Charles is the new Seven Witches singer!

Ha! According to blabbermouth.net Chulle is not going to be the new Seven Witches singer!

SEVEN WITCHES have recruited singer James Rivera (i.e. HELSTAR, DESTINY'S END, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM) as the replacement for ex-CRIMSON GLORY frontman Wade Black, who left the band last month due to "personal and business related matters within the band." Rivera made his debut appearance with the group at this past weekend's Classic Metal Fest II in Cleveland, Ohio alongside ANVIL, OMEN, KATAGORY V, DAVID NEIL CLINE, CURSED ETERNITY, GOTHIC KNIGHTS, WARPIPE, and a host of others.

:err: ........damn it, we will never know for sure it seems.........
I also read that James already played live with them. Still, no news about it on the Seven Witches site yet.

Someone was on the Milwakee music fest yesterday and This guy Rivera from Helstar was singing with seven withches, she said that this didn't prove anything anyway, that this guy could have just been filling for the tour they are on

Thanks Squeak, and can you tell us about the James Rivera situation in his other bands?
I really miss a new Destiny's End record, what are they doing at the moment?

James is in a million bands, plain and simple. hahaha Destiny's End is on an extended hiatus until he gets his living situation figured out completely. Since Eric lives in Texas, they write music sometimes. James is also in a couple of cover bands. He had helped Flotsam and Jetsam on their last tour after their singer up and quit. He already has another side project going on and now is involved in Seven Witches. Helstar does a couple gigs now and then but nothing totally serious yet (like it used to be). I used to go out with Perry, the old guitarist of DE. :)