CHASTAIN signed a vinyl deal with PURE STEEL RECORDS

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
YES - The US Metal Legends CHASTAIN around shred guitarist David T. Chastain and exceptional singer Leather Leone signed a vinyl deal with PURE STEEL RECORDS. The last CHASTAIN – album "Surrender To No One" will be released in 2015 as "limited vinyl edition”. More news will follow in the next time.

height:332

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone (Sledge Leather, ex-Leather, ex-Malibu Barbi, ex-Rude Girl) - vocals
David T. Chastain (David T. Chastain, Zanister, ex-CJSS, ex-David T. Chastain / Michael Harris, ex-Spike, ex-Michael Harris) - guitars
Stian Kristoffersen (Pagan's Mind, Trivial Act, ex-Kinrick, ex-Dimension F3H, ex-Jorn, ex-Firewind, ex-Silverspoon) - drums
Mike Skimmerhorn (ex-CJSS, ex-Spike) - bass

www.facebook.com/pages/Chastain/109579255734286
www.myspace.com/chastainofficial

CHASTAIN @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „Surrender To No One“ on Vinyl is November 27th, 2015. The pre-order phase will start on November 13th, 2015 in our webshop.

Parallel to the release of the new studio album "We Bleed Metal“ on Pure Steel Records, the predecessor "Surrender To No One“ from 2013 will also be released on vinyl for the first time. Two years ago the album marked the return of vocalist Leather Leone to CHASTAIN after more than a 20 year absence.

"Surrender To No One" cemented CHASTAIN's reputation as one of the greatest US Metal bands in history. Groovy, doom-styled riff smashers like "Bleed Through Me“ and "I Am Sin" combined with the unobtrusive shred guitar parts of master David T. Chastain, helped drive doublebass hymns such as "Stand And Fight“ and "Freedom Within.“ Despite a modern, rich production, the release stands with the band's classics from the second half of the 80s.

"Surrender To No One“ is a must have item for every LP collector with a penchant for female Metal vocals!

height:400

TRACKLISTING
Side A
1. Stand Up and Fight
2. Freedom Within
3. Evil Awaits Us
4. Rise Up
5. Fear My Wrath
Side B
1. Surrender To No One
2. Call Of The Wind
3. Deep Down In The Darkness
4. Save me Tonight
7inch
Side A
I Am Sin
Side B
Bleed Through Me
Total Playing Time: 53:50 min

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
David T. Chastain – guitars
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass
Stian Kristoffersen – drums

„Surrender To No One“ @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „We Bleed Metal“ on CD is November 06th, 2015. The pre-order phase will start on October 23rd, 2015 in our webshop.

By mentioning the name CHASTAIN, Metal maniacs and lovers of female-fronted Metal bands fall into endless rapture. Active since 1985, the band featuring legendary vocalist Leather Leone and guitarist David T. Chastain has earned an almost godlike status with albums such as "Ruler Of The Wasteland“ (1986) and "The Voice Of The Cult“ (1988).

Now, Pure Steel Records has the honour to welcome this band. With the release of the new, now tenth album, "We Bleed Metal,“ the cult act still delivers the old spirit and celebrates traditional Heavy/Power Metal at its best. The unique heavy vocals of Leather Leone and the dark, shredding riffs of the eponym are still full of contemporary impact. Not pandering to any trends, this is pure steel from the U.S.A.!

To sum it up: With "We Bleed Metal“ CHASTAIN releases their best effort in at least 25 years!

Chastain_We%20Bleed%20Metal.jpg

TRACKLISTING
1. We Bleed Metal
2. All Hail The King
3. Against All The Gods
4. Search Time For You
5. Don't Trust Tomorrow
6. I Am A Warrior
7. Evolution of Terror
8. The Last Ones Alive
9. Secrets
Total Playing Time: 44:51 min

Chastain%20Band%20Pix%20mit%20Logo%20600.jpg

LINE-UP
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

„We Bleed Metal“ @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

www.facebook.com/pages/Chastain/109579255734286

www.myspace.com/chastainofficial

CHASTAIN "We Bleed Metal" – Limited Vinyl Edition - Cover, Tracklist, releasedate: 25th March 2016

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „We Bleed Metal“ on limited vinyl is March 25th, 2016. The pre-order phase will start on March 11th, 2016 in our webshop.

By mentioning the name CHASTAIN, Metal maniacs and lovers of female-fronted Metal bands fall into endless rapture. Active since 1985, the band featuring legendary vocalist Leather Leone and guitarist David T. Chastain has earned an almost godlike status with albums such as "Ruler Of The Wasteland“ (1986) and "The Voice Of The Cult“ (1988).

Now, Pure Steel Records has the honour to welcome this band. With the release of the new, now tenth album, "We Bleed Metal,“ the cult act still delivers the old spirit and celebrates traditional Heavy/Power Metal at its best. The unique heavy vocals of Leather Leone and the dark, shredding riffs of the eponym are still full of contemporary impact. Not pandering to any trends, this is pure steel from the U.S.A.!
After the CD release in November 2015 follows the album in a limited edition of 300 black copies on vinyl with insert.
To sum it up: With "We Bleed Metal“ CHASTAIN releases their best effort in at least 25 years!

TRACKLISTING
Side A
1. We Bleed Metal
2. All Hail The King
3. Against All The Gods
4. Search Time For You
5. Evolution of Terror
Side B
5. Don't Trust Tomorrow
6. I Am A Warrior
8. The Last Ones Alive
9. Secrets
Total Playing Time: 44:51 min

height:305

LINE-UP
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

„We Bleed Metal“ LP @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

www.facebook.com/davidt.chastain
www.facebook.com/leatherleone
www.leviathanrecords.com

CHASTAIN „We Bleed Metal 17" - Cover, Tracklist, Release Date: 25th August 2017

The release date of the album „We Bleed Metal 17“ by the US-Metal Band CHASTAIN on CD is August 25th, 2017. The pre-order phase will start on August 11th, 2017 in our webshop.

CHASTAIN's We Bleed Metal 17 has the same drums and vocals as the original We Bleed Metal but it has 100% new and completely different music. A totally different sound and feel from the original version. Also We Bleed Metal 17 has a very live sound near to a real live concert.

Returning vocalist Leather Leone adds: “This is my favorite CHASTAIN release since Mystery of Illusion!”

Not only the sound was improved / partially re-recorded, but also the track list is re-arranged and additionally the cover is changed.

TRACKLIST:
1. I Live For Today
2. Against All The Odds
3. All Hail
4. Secrets Creeping
5. Last Ones
6. We Bleed Metal 17
7. Warrior
8. Bid Your Farewells
9. Search Time
Total Playing Time: 44:15 min

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

www.webleedmetal.com
https://www.facebook.com/DavidTChastain2/

„We Bleed Metal 17“ @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

Last edited:
CHASTAIN - official Video "All Hail" released!

CHASTAIN has released a new video for the song "All Hail". That song is on the album "We Bleed Metal 17", which will be release August 25th, 2017 via PURE STEEL RECORDS. The pre-order phase will start on August 11th, 2017 in our webshop.

CHASTAIN's We Bleed Metal 17 has the same drums and vocals as the original We Bleed Metal but it has 100% new and completely different music. A totally different sound and feel from the original version. Also We Bleed Metal 17 has a very live sound near to a real live concert.

Returning vocalist Leather Leone adds: “This is my favorite CHASTAIN release since Mystery of Illusion!”

Not only the sound was improved / partially re-recorded, but also the track list is re-arranged and additionally the cover is changed.

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

www.webleedmetal.com

CHASTAIN - official Video "I Live For Today" released!

CHASTAIN has released a new video for the song "I Live For Today". That song is on the album "We Bleed Metal 17", which will be release August 25th, 2017 via PURE STEEL RECORDS. The pre-order phase will start on August 11th, 2017 in our webshop.

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

www.webleedmetal.com

CHASTAIN "We Bleed Metal 17" - LIMITED VINYL EDITION - Cover, Tracklist, releasedate: 22nd September 2017

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „We Bleed Metal“ on limited vinyl edition is September 22nd, 2017. The pre-order phase will start on September 8th, 2017 in our webshop. The Album will release in a limited Edition of 200 black copies with insert on vinyl.

After the CD release in August 2017 follows the album “We Bleed Metal 17” in a limited edition of 200 black copies with insert on vinyl.

TRACKLIST:
Side A
1. I Live For Today
2. Against All The Odds
3. All Hail
4. Last Ones
5. We Bleed Metal 17
Side B
6. Secrets Creeping
7. Warrior
8. Bid Your Farewells
9. Search Time
Total Playing Time: 44:15 min

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass

www.webleedmetal.com

CHASTAIN "The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy" - LIMITED VINYL EDITION - Cover, Tracklist, releasedate: 31st August 2018

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy“ on limited Vinyl edition is August 31st, 2018. The pre-order phase will start on August 17th, 2018 in our webshop. The Album will release in a limited Edition of 300 black copies with 2 Bonustracks and insert.

CHASTAIN has a signed a deal with Pure Steel to re-release a couple of the band's classic releases on vinyl. The first one will be the re-release of the 1987 masterpiece “The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy”.

The band's third album delivers great, melodic US Heavy/Power Metal, driven by the unique voice of Leather Leone and the great guitar work of mastermind David T. Chastain. Songs like "We Must Carry On," "Paradise," "It's Too Late For Yesterday" and the final "Forevermore" still belong to the eternal classic repertoire of US Metal history.

The vinyl comes with a lyric sheet, 2 Bonus Tracks and will satisfy every follower of female fronted and classic Metal.

TRACKLIST:
Side A
1. We Must Carry On
2. Paradise
3. It's Too Late For Yesterday
4. 827
5. The Wicked Are Restless
6. It's Too Late For Yesterday (instrumental, Bonustrack)
Side B
7. The 7th Of Never
8. Take Me Back In Time
9. Feel His Magic
10. Forevermore
11. The 7th Of Never (instrumental, Bonustrack)
Total Playing Time: 48:28 min

height:345

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Mike Skimmerhorn – bass, backing vocals
Ken Mary – drums

www.webleedmetal.com
www.facebook.com/DavidTChastain2/

“The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy” @ PURE STEEL RECORDS

CHASTAIN – "The 7th Of Never" – official single from the album „The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy"“

On Youtube you can hear the single release of the US-Metal Band CHASTAIN - "The 7th Of Never". The release date of the CHASTAIN album „The 7th Of Never 30 Years Heavy" on CD is August 31st, 2018. The pre-order phase will start on August 13th, 2018 in our webshop. The Album will release in a limited Edition of 300 black copies with 2 Bonustracks and insert.

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Ken Mary – drums

www.webleedmetal.com

CHASTAIN “The Voice Of The Cult 30 Years Heavy" - LIMITED VINYL EDITION - Cover, Tracklist, releasedate: 26th October 2018

The release date of the CHASTAIN album „The Voice Of The Cult 30 Years Heavy“ on limited Vinyl edition is October 26th, 2018. The pre-order phase will start on October 12th, 2018 in our webshop. The Album will release in a limited Edition of 300 black copies with 2 Bonustracks and insert.

This release is a remastered, reissue of the classic CHASTAIN album "The Voice of the Cult 30 Years Heavy" on its 30th year anniversary.
This album features the studio lineup of David T. Chastain on guitar, Leather Leone on vocals, Mike Skimmerhorn on bass and Ken Mary on drums.

Leather adds: "I knew when we were recording this record that it was special. I embrace the term "The Voice of the Cult" and that has stuck with me. We as a band had hit our stride at the release of this record. That feeling of accomplishment as a vocalist has never changed after this record."

After over thirty years CHASTAIN is still going strong with new albums such as 2017's "We Bleed Metal 17" to go along with a very prolific catalog. Those early albums certainly fall into the category of "metal classics" to those in the know of metal history and certainly any diehard Chastain fan.

TRACKLIST:
Side A
1. The Voice Of The Cult
2. Live Hard
3. Chains Of Love
4. Share Yourself With Me
5. Fortune Teller
6. The Voice Of The Cult (instrumental, Bonustrack)
Side B
7. Child Of Evermore
8. Soldiers Of The Flame
9. Evil For Evil
10. Take Me Home
11. Evil For Evil (instrumental, Bonustrack)
Total Playing Time: 43:50 min

height:426

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Ken Mary – drums

www.webleedmetal.com

“The Voice Of The Cult 30 Years Heavy” @ PURE STEEL SHOP

CHASTAIN – "The Voice Of The Cult” – official single from the album „The Voice Of The Cult 30 Years Heavy“

On Youtube you can hear the single release of the US-Metal Band CHASTAIN - "The Voice Of The Cult”. The release date of the CHASTAIN album „The Voice Of The Cult 30 Years Heavy" on Vinyl is October 26th, 2018. The pre-order phase will start on October 12th, 2018 in our webshop. The Album will release in a limited Edition of 300 black copies with 2 Bonustracks and insert.

This release is a remastered, reissue of the classic CHASTAIN album "The Voice of the Cult 30 Years Heavy" on its 30th year anniversary.

This album features the studio lineup of David T. Chastain on guitar, Leather Leone on vocals, Mike Skimmerhorn on bass and Ken Mary on drums.

Leather adds: "I knew when we were recording this record that it was special. I embrace the term "The Voice of the Cult" and that has stuck with me. We as a band had hit our stride at the release of this record. That feeling of accomplishment as a vocalist has never changed after this record."

After over thirty years CHASTAIN is still going strong with new albums such as 2017's "We Bleed Metal 17" to go along with a very prolific catalog. Those early albums certainly fall into the category of "metal classics" to those in the know of metal history and certainly any diehard Chastain fan.

LINE-UP:
Leather Leone – vocals
Ken Mary – drums

www.webleedmetal.com