Chavs, the UK version of a negar

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I keep on hearing tales about tough in a cluster youths reeking havoc on the wholesome streets of the U.K. Think what Nick went through in Poland, but on a larger scale. They walk the streets twelve deep, wearing Armenian designed track suits, gold chains, and shitfaced grins brought upon by Liverpool backdoor pyonggangs. Dill, Russell, Ali, any of you other UK/Euro bastids ever have a run in with this crowd?! These fucktards have been known to jump individuals who walk the streets at night alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys, but a meat cleaver wouldn't be my first choice for a weapon, and even if I had to use one for a weapon, I wouldn't conceal it down the front of my pants like those guys.

Yikes.

Sad stuff. Just send them somewhere to work, say, digging ditches somewhere in the north, where there's no hip hop music, but nice and cozy barracks and many days of good and earnest work. It's strange to think that the authorities tolerate this kind of behavior... but of course, the poor lads are just the victims of some oppressive societal structure, the thing is just finding out which one

Its funny, I knew a guy who was a total shithead and worthless waste of space in society. Then he got a job after graduation and after 2 years of that, I ran into him and he apologized to me for being such a dickhead. He used to be a loudmouthed asshole, and he'd turned into a quiet reserved guy, really nice, helpful, and one of the best workers on my dad's team. (my dad found it hard to believe he'd used to be an asshole). He told me a story about how one of the forklift drivers had lost their wallet somewhere, and Derek found it (it had like 300 bucks in cash inside) and handed it in, all the cash was there.

A real job makes some people learn a lot about life, you aren't far away from the truth spaffe.

It's strange to think that the authorities tolerate this kind of behavior...

The authorities in GB are a bunch of nancy boys. Thieve a car in Belfast and you'll end up with a AK47 round to the kneecap. Chavs wouldn't survive til noon. Para-military groups FTW! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny, I knew a guy who was a total shithead and worthless waste of space in society. Then he got a job after graduation and after 2 years of that, I ran into him and he apologized to me for being such a dickhead. He used to be a loudmouthed asshole, and he'd turned into a quiet reserved guy, really nice, helpful, and one of the best workers on my dad's team. (my dad found it hard to believe he'd used to be an asshole). He told me a story about how one of the forklift drivers had lost their wallet somewhere, and Derek found it (it had like 300 bucks in cash inside) and handed it in, all the cash was there.

A real job makes some people learn a lot about life, you aren't far away from the truth spaffe.

Mhm, that's the downside of the welfare system I guess; punks who really need to be economically forced to work, in order not make life miserable for a lot of other people, can just cash in each month and continue on with their buisness of being assholes. Perhaps we should cancel welfare for young males all together, seeing that that group always, historically as well as today, cause so many problems for society as a whole?

I saw some guy on The Jeremy Kyle Show (like Jerry Springer) today, who was in my year at high school. It was his second time on; the first time he had been on for the classic DNA test to see if he was the father of some slag's offspring. But this time, they brought him back after the shocking revelation that he was a prolific car thief!!

I suppose he fitted into the chav description loosely - what a fine ambassador for my old school!

It appears as if Chavs are the least of Great Britain's worries. 1984 anyone?!

-------

CCTV cameras that tell people off for committing anti-social behaviour have gone live in Greater Manchester.

The "talking" cameras in Salford come complete with speakers to bark orders at litter louts or vandals.

The speakers have been rigged to 11 CCTV cameras along Liverpool Road, and officers in the control room can flick a switch and speak to offenders.

Critics of the scheme complain of "big brother", but the authorities say it will make a real difference.

Salford has been granted £25,000 for the scheme which will also be rolled out to other hotspots in Brookhouse, Ordsall and Winton later this year.

The talking CCTV scheme is part of a wider national campaign - through the government's Respect Agenda - to promote good behaviour and challenge bad behaviour.

It is hoped the camera will shame troublemakers into better behaviour.

'Wake-up call'

Ch Supt Kevin Mulligan, divisional commander for Salford, said: "The technology will enhance our ability to tackle all kinds of anti-social behaviour, by reminding people that we are actively monitoring their actions."

Councillor David Lancaster, lead member for community safety at Salford City Council, said: "We are confident this Talking CCTV will act as a wake-up call for those who blight our communities."

Salford is the first area in Greater Manchester to get the talking cameras.

Blackpool in Lancashire already has the talking cameras and Wirral in Merseyside is also awaiting their arrival.