cheap quality merchandise

GTCobra

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2008
My friend bought the Guitar Scythes Hoodie and i had a look at it and it's pretty bad quality, it's to thin to even be a hoodie, they actually look good quality in the pictures, oh nd not to mention the price of 48EUR for it.. you'd expect to get something of good quality right?

is all the merchandise/hoodies like this?

Band shirts, the majority of the price is the logo.
My AYDY Hoodie was good material though, the hood started coming off after a year or so though.
Cost me $60 at a concert :S. Sold it to a buddy for $25 which is nice.

Your ordered it from HateWear? That's pretty shocking. I would have thought their stuff would be the best, since it's the official merch thing.

Only good bandshirts i got is a Norther one and a Bodom one. ONe from EMP and one from a festival merch seller. There's this store for bandshirts and shit at our nearest city and ALL shirts are of bad quality. They feel very worn/stretched somehow.

hey WarHeart.

Yes, it was ordered from official Hate Crew Site and it is worth about $30 AUS is about it all its worth and its about $85 AUS which it works out, my bodom hoodie (blood drunk 1) and 2shirts came to $185 AUS all up inc postage which was 16 EUR. I am hoping the quality on my hoodie is a bit better than my friends..

I would of also thought the merchandise from HateWear would of been on top quality.. but obviously not from what has been said.

I would just like to update everyone i have received my merchandise and i am pleased with the quality of the shirts and the hoodie. one of the brands is fruits of loom, promo doro, and anvil for the hoodie.

thanks to everyone for there input and thanks to COBHC Official Merch :D best $180 AUS ever spent ;)