Check it out

thanks for posting that interview, it had some pretty cool stuff and a bunch of questions and wasn't just another one questioning about the new record.

Yeah, and if jeff wasn't bullshitting about being able to play Malmsteen's trilogy note for note, my assessment of his already godlike guitar skills just doubled.

Malmsteen is brillant....
his training guitar vid's rock out, jeff talks about paul.G being a geek, hey jef, look at yurself your no mr coolcat...like gg alain...

Ouch, I knew that interview would come back to bite Loomis in the ass. I didn't really get the deal with the questions either. Some necessitate the person being interviewed to be way too vindictive, and in the entertainment industry, that's a luxury not many have.

Necromunchkin said:

Too bad that BBMouth entitled their news the way they did...I guess it may have caused Water`s response: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=39465 which in a way is wise [I mean the Dime thing...]
I hope that both Jeffs will not start playing ping-pong on BBM now...it`s not necessary for themselves, their bands ant the fans.

can't believe you read metal sludge hahahah AZ man...

but alas each to his own they say hey hey

That site is hilarious. The twenty question interviews alone are worth checking out, not to mention exposed. Nothing like seeing the boys in Korn during their glam days.