Check our first official live video! MORTON - Brotherhood of Light

Skinny Viking said:
Is it just the camera angles or are you like 8 feet tall?

Fucking amazing voice dude and overall great live performance from the whole band

I might have to start writing some new Shadowdance songs and get a guest vocal spot on a song out of you before you get too big ;) hahaha

So his grandchildren can listen to it when you finally release it :lol:

88mph: Heh, yeah, I remember that!)) Well, it's not a live album, just one track, we haven't got two hours of material yet and I'm still not endurable enough to sing really long shows. But yeah, I'm loving the fat big mixes with lots of delay on vocals and with a touch of sponginess on guitars:) Thanks, mate!

akarawd, P-E: thank you, gentlemen!:D

superfreak: Can't wait to mail you a copy of the album, Sarj! Both Grimoire and Oblivion sound waaay different (in a good meaning, IMHO). I really appreciate your opinion.

Skinny Viking: Ahhahah, not at all! Around 6 and 1 - but the bloody suit makes me look longer (and sweatier. felt like burning two times more oxigen. gonna buy myself a huge floor-standing cooling fan like the one Steve Vai showed in one of his videos :D) But well, taller then other guys in the band (except the drummer). The situation was funnier with our previous bass player. He was like two heads smaller then me and I tried to keep away from him to avoid the contrast :D

Oh yeah, and I'll be happy to sing, it's even good if your a bit slow with it - still haven't recorded the guitars for superfreak's Kamelot cover:) And thanks for your kind words, it is extremely important for me to gain success with the band and my studio work.

Soultrash: Thanks! Well, some people don't believe it is live because of the manner it was mixed. I understand them.

Oh, BTW! Recalled another amazing live record, but of different genre. Manfred Mann's Earth band - Watch had several live tracks. They sounded just perfect. Amazing performance, tight sound (authentic 70ies, but tight). Had it on a SOVIET vinyl when I was a teenager. Damn, Davy's on the Road Again, Martha's Madman and Mighty Quinn bring me such a nostalgia!

Jarkko Mattheiszen: Thank you very much, sir! Nothing motivates more then being called professional by the professional :)

Max, I freaking love the video, the song, the mix and everything else you do. As I've said before, I am your number one fan of the way you mix. Much respect my brother. PM me with info on how I can order the cd.

PS - Glad to hear you mention Insurrection. I loved it so much I wore it out and had to buy another. And it's hard to wear out a CD!

rvs0002: Thanks a lot, Johnny! It's nice to know someone else has got that sort of Insurrection possession, as I do. Sure it's a bit artificial even for my perfectionist taste (like that A# in the end of Sad Wings). But what a hell! If I had to release some two hours of live performance, I'd rather add a touch of fixing on the top of it then spoil the fan's "listening ceremony" :)

Gonna PM you right now!

gemini8026: Thanks, man!

Awesome video and performance man!
I dig the style and that it looks as it does.
I too think a lot of people would think its a music video, cause the performance and mix is so damn good, along with the live/video shot.
I dont think my band would be able to deliver that high quality live.
Awesome!