Check out a recent album I mixed (melodic metal)

Hey guys!

I recently worked with an awesome Spanish metal band called Hateskor on their debut album Paint My Fear. Check out the top two songs on the player on my website: http://www.tainted-studio.com/

The album was re-amped and mixed by yours truly and mastered by James Murphy, who did an excellent job.

I'm really happy with how it turned out, and even though the mix won't be changed anymore, I'm glad to receive any comments and answer questions. Thanks! :)

Oh, and if you dig the songs, be sure to like the band's page on Facebook and check out their MySpace!

This is awesome! Checked out your studio site too and fan'd it :)

Although one minor thing, equipment list on your site, when saying which plugins you have, you can't see it all. You have tilt the mousewheel in order to do it, which is slightly tiresome.

About the glitch:

phqip.jpg

Well it's technically not a glitch, but there isn't any sliders, so I either have to resize the window or tilt-wheel it.

Edit: However, turning on "compatability mode" in IE fixed it, saying it was ment for older browsers.

Great job to you and the band. Guitars are tastey! My gripe's with the drums, they sound very software to me, and some of the leads sound so obviously edited, I'm not sure how the band's gonna pull them off live like that.. but I guess it's their problem. Well done!

Sounds very cool, but I don't like the kick too much as well as those nintendo/synth stuff going on at some spots (not your fault obviously).
But really nice mix and music overall!

Necrothread!

Just a heads-up, the album has finally been released through Noisehead Records today and is getting pretty nice reviews. It's available on iTunes and Amazon as a digital download, and I suppose it'll be available as a physical album in most stores shortly, too.

Seems like a small eternity since I mixed this :)

Last edited by a moderator: