check out my band

It is a pretty short song, and it really makes me think about those Slayer songs I just skip... I prefer the slow ending to the firts two minutes. I don't really dig the solos neither... I guess that's not my type, but keep it up!

Dude, is that a 4 track recording ? looking past the recording quality , it is a good song , defidently reminds me of old slayer . If you ever get a better quallity recording let me know i would love to hear it :headbang:

Add more guitar tracks, preferably with at least one panned to each side, and mix the vocals down a bit... they're too much in the front. Otherwise, it's good to hear some nice new thrashy stuff.

Tis very good. The vocals are tr00ly br00tal. The speed is immense, the solo sounds nice and widdly, just a bit too quite. The drummer is very good too. It sounds like its recorded live to me. Last riff is pretty immense. Id say better production and that'd fooking rule!

Looks similar to my Audiostreet stuff... http://www.audiostreet.net/artists/002/772/cerebral_torment_links.html
Of course I take every oppotunity to mindlessly spam my site but at the moment Im at the top of the Deathmetal and powermetal charts :headbang: swelling ego by the second.

Id also appreciate some feedback, as I have recieved non thus far :(

King Chaos said:
at the moment Im at the top of the Deathmetal and powermetal charts :headbang: swelling ego by the second.

i believe you WERE number one on the death metal. at the moment internment is both number 1 and number 2 haha

nice shit tho, i really liked it, definately keep at it

thanks for the feedback everyone

and im gonna re mix everything tonite. i really appreciate all of you telling me what needs to be louder etc. cause its hard to do when you know the songs, cause no matter what you hear it perfectly in your head ya know?

Sex Machine said:
i believe you WERE number one on the death metal. at the moment internment is both number 1 and number 2 haha

:bah: well i was... :cry:

Thanks for the complements... and I totally know what you mean about hearing it perfectly in your own head. Thats why I just try and make all the parts as clear as possible (when Im making serious music).