Check out my band

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
hi, my band Pirates of Metal (yeah shit name whatever) have just recorded a few demos.

We've put up 2 tracks ('wank monster' and 'longstaff the iron bastard' both composed by me, the lyrics done by the singer)

please check them out on www.myspace.com/thepiratesofmetal
wank monster is a real saxon/nwobhm style rocker, and tell me what you think.

Cheers for the attention, i look forward to your responses

Metalpirates is a nice name too..pirates of metal is ok too

"Wank Monster" impresses me ...like the guitar parts and the voice is distinguishing fresh, nice and a good job that I clearly hear the influence from Slayer and all the bands you mention on that space..Bosnian Witchfinder good job!

Well I wrote down a whole book of comment, but I was thrown out on this board again..

Wank Monster" impresses me ...like the guitar parts and the voice is distinguishing fresh, nice and a good job that I clearly hear the influence from Slayer and all the bands you mention on that space..Bosnian Witchfinder good job!

cheers, i can proudly say i did the solos

Hey, not bad.

Guitar was pretty good and drum intros are always great. Last song was funny, haha. Yeah, a pirate song. Great.

I quite liked 'longstaff'. Nice riffs. The other one was buffering forever but not playing, il try it again though.

Good stuff mate!

:kickass:

Well i have to be honest.The first track rocked big time,that took me back to the early 80's i tell yer.As for the other 2 .Wankmonster was welll er wank although i kinda liked the guitar riff.As for the other track bits of it were great but it didnt rock my boat if you know what i mean.
Good stuff and keep at it.