Check out my songs...

All I've got to say is... wow. That's some good stuff. I'd really like to hear it with real instruments though. Even as a MIDI is sounds wicked good. I'd love to hear it with real instruments. Any chance of that happening soon?? Please? lol

Deliverance666 said:
All I've got to say is... wow. That's some good stuff. I'd really like to hear it with real instruments though. Even as a MIDI is sounds wicked good. I'd love to hear it with real instruments. Any chance of that happening soon?? Please? lol

The keyboardist, 2nd guitarist, and bassist of my old band are going to work on getting all that recorded. The downside is that it will still have MIDI drums, because it would be too hard to record actual drums. But I'll keep everyone posted as we're working on that.

listened to Escape, really cool stuff, what kind of vocals is it supposed to have? I could imagine everything from growling/screaming to powermetal-style in that song

Originally we wanted to try and accomplish something along the lines of Evergrey to Symphony X, which is VERY tough to do, and apparently our original singer didn't sound too great. So when my new band records it, we're probably going to have a combination of myself and our female vocalist (Lead singer). I'm going to try and get it to where it's more like powermetal (But not so high that my voice shatters glass, lol). On certain parts we're going to have harmonizing, which will be really cool. But yeah, we're going to try and get this shit recorded in the next few months, and I will keep everyone posted, and we will try to get it done as soon as possible.