Since no one is reading the damn band promotion thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katalepsy

Aug 2, 2004
katalepsy.741.com
Since there is no one reading the last few posts of "The Official Band/Project (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread" and I would like people to listen to my music I would like to ask everyone to check out some of my creations...
Here is a site with a few of my MIDI files on it: http://katalepsy.741.com
and then here is my song "Escape" that one of the guys at Fossil Records sampled: http://members.empowering.com/gwfran/escape.mp3

YET AGAIN any input would be friggen beautiful...Thanx everyone.

Katalepsy, Jax set up that thread specifically to head off threads like these. Please contain your posts there, and quit spamming the other forums every week, too. Once is tolerable, but this is getting ridiculous.

Let me add that if I see this in the Evergrey forum again, I will remove it.

jaimek said:
Katalepsy, Jax set up that thread specifically to head off threads like these. Please contain your posts there, and quit spamming the other forums every week, too. Once is tolerable, but this is getting ridiculous.

Let me add that if I see this in the Evergrey forum again, I will remove it.
For the record, I did not SPAM any of the forums, I merely posted like twice in more than one forum...Spamming would be like 5 different threads about the same thing in a week, in all the forums, which I have yet to do. I have only posted in like 4 of the other forums, and do you know why? Of course you dont...It's because I wanted to show my music to as many people as possible, and since not EVERYONE looks in the Sym X forum, I decided it would be a great idea to post in other forums as well. And me posting a website with my music on it is perfectly acceptable...Why don't you nail the assholes who post threads about retarded and mundane topics like "Ashlee Simpson and Live TV" or "Best Movie of the Year..." Since the forum is supposed to relate to Symphony X or Prog in general, such threads should be removed. I'm sorry if I seem like a dick (Which I probably do), but I don't think it's too much to ask for people to listen to my music. From now on, I will refrain from posting new threads like this if there is another one designated for such things.

well, if a thread is created specifically for one type of topic then one would have to admit that posting in that thread is fairly logical. You did. No major flood of responses followed. Musician not happy, musician now SPAMs same posting again pleading for input. The second posting is where it crossed the line into SPAM territory IMHO.

As for the other postings, you have to allow for a certain level of discussion. Fully moderated band only disccusion boards are weak. The also happen to be less active on a day to day basis.

Glenn
(not asking anyone to listen to my talent or to his nonexistant band)

Status
Not open for further replies.