The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

@Matt - Was wondering what you were up to musically! Looking forward to the next Dark Empire cd! :headbang:

Meedley - Thanks for checking in, and letting us know what you're up to, as well :headbang:

Sweet! Let us know when it's out.

Will do, sir. Thanks! I'm hoping to mix either this weekend or next (I'm also in the process of moving over this next month or two, so it depends on a few things) and it will be available via interwebz almost immediately thereafter!

Good to see you too, J-dubbs!

Hey guys, I'm in Symphonic Power Metal band Bane of Winterstorm. We're about to release our debut album featuring seven of the best singers in Australia.

Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/baneofwinterstorm

And check out our demo from last year that I recorded in my bedroom!

Last edited by a moderator:
16031-1.jpg

Release April 18th.
One of the best swedish metal bands.
Look at that fucking album cover. Wowee.

Hey everyone! I used to post here regularly AGES ago as Yngvai_X. My band, Dark Empire, is gearing up to release our 3rd album, From Refuge to Ruin, sometime early 2012 (we're hoping March). We have a brand new singer, and our style has taken a turn down a more progressive path than our previous efforts. We recently made the first single, A Plague in the Throne Room, public a few days ago. I figured it'd be a good idea to share it here, since I reckon it would appeal to Symphony X fans :).

here is our facebook page, which should take you to our BandPage player:

http://www.facebook.com/darkempireband

If that doesn't work, here is a direct link to our soundcloud player:

http://soundcloud.com/darkempireband

Hope you guys dig it! :D
Haha, I was checking this thread for this exact reason.

And now, From Refuge to Ruin is now available for the world to hear, and I think it's awesome.
- "From Refuge to Ruin" @ Nightmare Records -

1320437036_bez-imeni-1.jpg

There are some local shows coming up soon in the New York/New Jersey area, but hopefully there should be more coming in the future in more places.

Sorry for the spam, but some folks might not be aware of these dates so here's the last little bit of touring for the Aristocrats for a while, if you're near any of these venues, and want to hear some fantastic music in the Jazz/Fusion/Rock-Metal vein, C'mon out to a show. I'll be at the Nashville & Louisville dates with my road dawg friend Jim whom some of you met at PPUSA.... These guys are really an incredible band, and kick buckets of ass live....../Georgia Championship Wrestling mode "on"

BE THERE!

Now we turn our attention to the next run of dates, in the U.S. Midwest and Mid-South:

* F 5/18: Nashville, TN – The Rutledge
* SA 5/19: Louisville, KY – Zazoo’s (The New Vintage Showcase)
* M 5/21: Indianapolis, IN – Birdy’s
* T 5/22: Cleveland, OH – The Tavern (Beachland Ballroom)
* W 5/23: Columbus, OH – Rumba Café
* T 5/24: Charleston, WV – The Sound Factory
* F 5/25: Charlotte, NC – The Double Door Inn

If you’re anywhere in the midwest, we implore you to come out, because this is the last run of dates in the U.S. this year. Scheduling is always an issue with the three of us, and this was the absolute best we could do.

Then we do one very special last set of dates in southern California, for what we hope to be a DVD taping:

* SA 6/2 and SU 6/3: San Pedro, CA – Alva’s Showroom

You can always get full details on these shows by clicking on the Tours page. Thanks again, and hope to see some of you out there in May or June!

-BB

http://the-aristocrats-band.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!! I'm new to this forum, my name's Luis, I'm a keyboardist, and I'm from Barcelona, Spain.
Is someone interested in making Symphony X's songs via web and then post them on youtube? :)
I need a guitarist (maybe two), a bassist, a drummer, and a singer.
C'mon, this can be amazing! :D
Here you can see my cover of Symphony X's song "In the Dragon's Den" :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyf2FCEWa8E
You can check out my other covers and solos of Symphony X and other bands at www.youtube.com/user/Haxen9918
Waiting for your answers, bye!! ;)