Official 2004 Tour thread - updated May 19

I heard that Symphony X could be coming to Argentina in december. Does anyone know something about this? It would be awesome. :Spin:

MorphineChild205 said:
If Symphony X were ever to do 'an evening with'-type show, how's this for a setlist?

Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
Wicked
Smoke and Mirrors
The Accolade & Accolade II
Evolution (The Grand Design)
Fallen & Transcendence
Communion and the Oracle
Church of the Machine
Dressed to Kill

[---Intermission---]

Sonata (tape)
In the Dragon's Den
The Damnation Game
Awakenings
King of Terrors
Out of the Ashes
Through the Looking Glass
Sea of Lies
The Edge of Forever
Of Sins and Shadows

[---Encore---]

The Divine Wings of Tragedy

[---2nd Encore---]

The Odyssey

C'mon...it's do-able.

What about A lesson before dying or something else from the album that started the Legacy

marianapenak said:
I heard that Symphony X could be coming to Argentina in december. Does anyone know something about this? It would be awesome. :Spin:
That would be really awsome, a friend of mine heared the same thing from Iorio(the fat nazi who plays bass in Almafuerte, ex-V8, ex-Hermetica)

I'm going to unstick this because there are no further plans for any shows in 2004 at this time. If this changes, I'll re-stick this & add the information.

:: swings his watch hypnotically ::

Symphony X will come to Las Vegas and play a 3 hour gig for me. They will come to Las Vegas... they want to come....

:: snap ::

@pull the plug.. age old question.. if ya ever read this thread again though.. where in aus are you?

p.s. I'm sick of them touring! (everywhere but here that is..) so I am happy for them to just be in the studio again finally getting this next cd recorded.