Symphony X to tour with Queensryche

WHOS GOING TO THE BEACON SHOW?!?!?

I just got my tixx, Loge, Row B seats 41-43.

All forumers going should all meet up and chill together before the show. That would be interesting.

School is going to suck 10000x worse now, untill the show

The Damnation Game
Dressed to Kill
The Edge of Forever
The Relic
Orion - The Hunter
In the Dragon's Den
The Turning
Frontiers
If this was happening, I'd drive 4 and a half hours to see them again. :D Except Frontiers... I didn't really like it.

And I don't thing Queensryche will have any problems following SX. I saw them with DT and they were great. They played perfectly and totally had the crowd going. Good showmanship and everything.

Ahh it really sucks to be so close but yet so far away, if only i didnt live in canada or if Symphony X went to toronto or ottawa then i could see them. But oh well i guess it leaves me at home trying to become a guitar god like Michael.... :Smug:

Lady of the Oracle said:
It sucks for plenty of people..hell, SymX has never even been to Australia..or Puerto Rico..or a zillion other places...

And here I am, officially whining, bitching and sobbing over it... You're right it sucks! Not fair! Not fair at all! If anyone has the right to bitch it is me! Me I tell you! :yell:

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
And here I am, officially whining, bitching and sobbing over it... You're right it sucks! Not fair! Not fair at all! If anyone has the right to bitch it is me! Me I tell you! :yell:
:lol: :lol:

Talked to MJR yesterday, & they'll get about a 40 minute set, but he says they're going to try & work some different stuff into the setlist..woohoo :)

I have a question about the Symphony X tour. The official website indicates that they will be placed at the Arrow Classic Rock festival in Holland at the 13th of June, but the website of Arrow Classic Rock (http://www.arrowclassicrockfestival.nl) does not mention Symphony X as part of their lineup. However, Queensryche are mentioned as an act for the 13th of June. It would make sense if Symphony X also plays there, as they are touring with Queensryche. Can anyone give me a definitive answer to my question? Thanks in advance.

They're only touring with QR in April..not June. I've asked the band's management to double check on the Arrow festival, but until we hear different, the info posted here and on SymX's site will be considered accurate.

I would go to the beacon, but $65 for 40 min is something I can't do. $34 for 3 hours of Dream Theater, u better believe im up in there. 4/3 can't wait :headbang:

Lady of the Oracle said:
They're only touring with QR in April..not June. I've asked the band's management to double check on the Arrow festival, but until we hear different, the info posted here and on SymX's site will be considered accurate.
Thanks Lady of the Oracle, I truly hope that Symphony X WILL be playing at Arrow.

o man, this will totally make up for me missing the dream theater date thursday. Dam, y did everyone already have plans, i really wanted to go

Okay, it has been confirmed: Symphony X will perform at Arrow Classic Rock. That means I will see Porcupine Tree and Symphony X at the same day. Oh my, I can't wait! :headbang:

Off topic...

Does anybody know if symx is ever coming to brazil again?
man...seeing them live would be the realization of a dream...