The Official I Need Tickets/Tickets To Sell Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
Here's where you can post if you need tickets to an upcoming show, or if you have extra tickets to get rid of. Had to clean the old thread out, Matt/Rick, please feel free to repost the Jaxx show ticket stuff....(sorry!!!!! - MY fault)

August 8th
Jaxx
Springfield, VA

I just want to let folks know that they can save money ($4 over ticketmaster) by getting tickets from Odin's Court. We're opening this show (like we did 4 years ago for SX - many of you got tickets from us then), and we have tickets available at the actual face value without all the extra charges that Ticketmaster throws in.

If you're interested, just go to our website, email me, PM me, etc. We can take credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. Jax can vouch for us as reliable and good guys.

Hope to see some of you there!

:headbang:

I'm selling tickets for the July 12 show at the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT , the opening night of the tour.

Tickets are $18 through me, which is face value, with NO service charge, so expect to pay over $25 ordering from cyberspace. Not only that, but buying tixx off us gives us a better chance to get a great time slot to play.

Anyone need tickets for the Cleveland show? My band, Meltdown, is on the bill, and you can buy tickets from us without paying ticketmaster. Get at us on myspace (link in my sig), PM/email me, talk to me on AIM, whichever.

Closing this now, please post any ticket needs in the corresponding 'which show are you attending' thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.