NEED TICKETS FOE LONDON.ON

Dude, tix are still on sale! Ticketmaster dosen't sell tix for the John Labatt Centre anymore. You gotta call the JLC box office at 1 866 4JLC TIX. I got 3 tix yesterday, so I bet you'll still be able to find one. You can also get tix by visiting the John Labatt Centre website johnlabattcentre.com .Go to the event calander section and click on Judas Priest.

There's only level 300's left.... however for the past 2 weeks I've been checking and couldnt find anything on floor/lower level... but just 2 days ago I checked and got a lower level seat 10 rows up centre stage. They released a bunch more, but they're pretty much gone now.... however not sold out.
Can either grab a level 300 seat which isnt that bad, as 2/3 of the arena will be closed off, so maybe 3000 maximum seating, anywhere at the JLC is pretty decent seating.

Also, on ebay someone has a FRONT ROW single ticket for sale, row A... right now the bid is only at $40 US (I think its set at $79 minimum before it sells) but what a steal! .... check it out, search for JUDAS PRIEST in tickets.

Cya at the show!

:headbang:

B0NESAW said:
There's only level 300's left.... however for the past 2 weeks I've been checking and couldnt find anything on floor/lower level... but just 2 days ago I checked and got a lower level seat 10 rows up centre stage. They released a bunch more, but they're pretty much gone now.... however not sold out.
Can either grab a level 300 seat which isnt that bad, as 2/3 of the arena will be closed off, so maybe 3000 maximum seating, anywhere at the JLC is pretty decent seating.

Also, on ebay someone has a FRONT ROW single ticket for sale, row A... right now the bid is only at $40 US (I think its set at $79 minimum before it sells) but what a steal! .... check it out, search for JUDAS PRIEST in tickets.

Cya at the show!

:headbang:

Right on dude! See ya at the show! Sounds like a pretty good crowd is gonna be there! If I were anyone without a ticket, I'd get any ticket I could! :lol: I saw the layout for the show and there really isn't a bad seat.

yeah, JLC isnt bad for shows.... seen Godsmack, Metallica, and just 3 weeks ago week Pearl Jam there. Godsmack and Metallica was amazing, they had centre (revolving) stage... was unbelievable! Any seat was awesome, however I always get floors or lower level, will never sit up high at a show.
I actually prefer outdoor GA venues.
Pearl Jam at the JLC sucked! The band performed great, but I will give you a warning to anyone who hasnt been to the JLC for a concert... SECURITY IS TIGHT! For Pearl Jam, was seating on the floor, which just sucks to begin with, but thats what PJ has been doing for past 5 years now.... and you cant leave 3 feet from your seat without some asshole security guard in your face telling you to get back.... so dont expect to get near the stage if you're far back... just wont happen. Way too many security dudes on the floor checking everything. As for smoking.... they're on everyone who lights up a cigarette, so better smoke it fast... weed, well Im sure you'll find a way to get away with it, havent seen many problems.
And I advise you to get there early! Most shows the doors open at 6:00pm, and the lineups are huge as there's really only 3 gates to enter the building, so expect to wait in line a good half hour or longer... and the beer sales are stingy too... for Metallica they cut they beer off at 7:45, before the opening band was even finished, and had to drink in the back halls, cant take to your seat.. really stupid! But for Pearl Jam they allowed us to take to our seats, and last call was around 9pm, so they improved that part, hopefully will be the same for the Anthrax/Priest show...

B0NESAW said:
yeah, JLC isnt bad for shows.... seen Godsmack, Metallica, and just 3 weeks ago week Pearl Jam there. Godsmack and Metallica was amazing, they had centre (revolving) stage... was unbelievable! Any seat was awesome, however I always get floors or lower level, will never sit up high at a show.
I actually prefer outdoor GA venues.
Pearl Jam at the JLC sucked! The band performed great, but I will give you a warning to anyone who hasnt been to the JLC for a concert... SECURITY IS TIGHT! For Pearl Jam, was seating on the floor, which just sucks to begin with, but thats what PJ has been doing for past 5 years now.... and you cant leave 3 feet from your seat without some asshole security guard in your face telling you to get back.... so dont expect to get near the stage if you're far back... just wont happen. Way too many security dudes on the floor checking everything. As for smoking.... they're on everyone who lights up a cigarette, so better smoke it fast... weed, well Im sure you'll find a way to get away with it, havent seen many problems.
And I advise you to get there early! Most shows the doors open at 6:00pm, and the lineups are huge as there's really only 3 gates to enter the building, so expect to wait in line a good half hour or longer... and the beer sales are stingy too... for Metallica they cut they beer off at 7:45, before the opening band was even finished, and had to drink in the back halls, cant take to your seat.. really stupid! But for Pearl Jam they allowed us to take to our seats, and last call was around 9pm, so they improved that part, hopefully will be the same for the Anthrax/Priest show...

Thanks for the tips bro! Sounds like security's gonna be pretty tight. That reminds me when I saw PJ back in '98 at Molson Park in Barrie. There were illegal tix for that show, and there was around 50000 at the show. You literally couldn't move. I've seen shows there where there were 30000 people, and there were almost twice as many when I saw PJ. They should move the stage back at the Priest/Anthrax show, and sell more floor and side seats!

Nah, I have a good view of where I am, so they better leave it where it is, lol.

I take it you havent been there before then, where u comin from?

cool... well you'll have a blast! Not a bad seat in the house.... as for pre-party, usually across the street theres a bar called 'Robinson Hall' which gets pretty packed before/after concerts. Being a saturday night, the downtown area will be rockin anyways..... lots of bars to hit afterwards! :headbang: