Check out new StimulanS recording!

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
We've been recording these 9 songs last year and now I'm mixing the stuff... I've uploaded 2 of the songs on our MySpace profile, so feel free to check them out and drop a comment or two...

For those acquainted with the band, those are newly recorded versions of the two songs already available, so don't be surprised. :)

Anyway, off you go to www.myspace.com/stimulans ! :headbang:

Let's see the first thing I noticed is that 'Back To You' sounds much more power metal than it used to be and that passed from 4:35 to 7:56 minutes. The second is that 'Dust The Road' also sounds more beefed and again is extended from 4:40 to 7:33 (are you guys getting epic?)

'Omiski Gusar' reminds me more of the old Stimulans sound, and since I love metal in other languages I like it a lot.

Now the problem, specially after listening to the re-recorded material is, when will we have an album of the band? :Smokin:

Let's see the first thing I noticed is that 'Back To You' sounds much more power metal than it used to be and that passed from 4:35 to 7:56 minutes. The second is that 'Dust The Road' also sounds more beefed and again is extended from 4:40 to 7:33 (are you guys getting epic?)

I think if you tried measuring the duration of the songs you'd find they haven't changed, for a few seconds tops... ;) I think that Myspace player has difficulties with VBR MP3 timestamps and tends to display the duration inaccurately.

Now the problem, specially after listening to the re-recorded material is, when will we have an album of the band? :Smokin:

Couldn't specify when exactly, but the CD is in the final stages mixing wise, we need to take care of the cover and some other things before actually multiplying it. I'd estimate somewhere in April, not sooner :)

I think if you tried measuring the duration of the songs you'd find they haven't changed, for a few seconds tops... ;) I think that Myspace player has difficulties with VBR MP3 timestamps and tends to display the duration inaccurately.

Good to know not to trust MySpace. The best part is that psychologically it seemed that the songs were longer after seeing the time :lol:. But again the music sounds really stronger.