BSP: Stimulans' debut CD "Dust" out now!

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
You may or may not know about my band, in any case I'm plugging a bit in my favorite metal community. :D

It's been released by "One Records" and it's out since December 22nd. For those interested, it's available in its entirety for listening at www.myspace.com/stimulans
This is the album cover:
2znx3km.jpg

Since Croatian residents cannot accept PayPal payments (yet!) I'm still not sure really how to handle the possible foreign orders... :erk: Oh well.
There are rumors that the limit would be lifted the next year, we'll see about that.

Anyway, comments are always appreciated, thanks for reading this! :headbang:

I like it, fine traditional melodic metal. Thumbs up!

I only had time to play like 5 songs, but they're all good. I'll check out the rest later.

For new people a clarification; SickBoy is a highly regarded regular on this forum and has been for years. So he is allowed to promote his band because he is part of our community.

This is the only exception to our rule that we do not accept band promotions in this forum.

@ SickBoy, I'll check it out ASAP! :)

--------edit-----

Some great riffs and leads. And the vocals are damn good as well. :headbang:

Since Croatian residents cannot accept PayPal payments (yet!) I'm still not sure really how to handle the possible foreign orders... :erk: Oh well.

I'm gonna commit suicide. I was about to PM you for details on how to order.

But rest assure that I'm gonna buy that album :hotjump:

Listening to the actual album now...Sounds great.
Well ... stopped at track 3 (Back to You) to replay it a few times, gotta work now, the rest is for tomorrow :)

Maybe you could use someone like CDBaby.com to distribute your cd and handle foreign payments...

Well, the problem in fact lies in us receiving foreign payments... :erk:
Since PayPal doesn't allow that for Croatia we could only do some kind of bank transfer or (god forbid) Western Union, which would both be too expensive, considering the charges for the transactions...

So, until we gain possibility of getting paid via PayPal I suppose we could only accept the old-school "hidden money in the letter" kind of payment. But I have no heart to ask people to do that in this day and age...

So, until we gain possibility of getting paid via PayPal I suppose we could only accept the old-school "hidden money in the letter" kind of payment. But I have no heart to ask people to do that in this day and age...

I sware that if it wasn't for the "this day and age" factor I will send you the money. I really want the album, not even hadn't listen to it because I know is pure quality.

So sad about PayPal, CDBaby was a thought I had too but I understand the problem with yourself getting paid. So much for globalization.

CDBaby can't send you a check or something? I didn't read the details, but I assume you're telling me that CDBaby only uses PayPal to pay their clients. Weird...seems like they'd be willing to send a check once a month or so.

Of course they can send a check, but I suppose you haven't thought about the problems when it comes to cashing in that check here in Croatia? :)
Some 6-7 years ago I'd received a check refund from some Russian ebay seller who had sold me a fake Rage CD, but I was unable to cash it anywhere I asked, so no US checks for us... :bah:

Of course they can send a check, but I suppose you haven't thought about the problems when it comes to cashing in that check here in Croatia? :)
Some 6-7 years ago I'd received a check refund from some Russian ebay seller who had sold me a fake Rage CD, but I was unable to cash it anywhere I asked, so no US checks for us... :bah:

Damn, I had no idea. I guess I'm guilty of taking things for granted. Like cashing checks... Hope it all works out that you can take PayPal in the future.

Bumping this one because I didn't made the time to listen to it until now :oops:

Most defintively one hell of an album, even if I had listened to the previous demos many times. The final product is an ass-kicking material, classics like 'Train' and 'Dust The Road' battle back-to-back with the fantastic 'Distance' an instant favorite.

Hope you guys find a way to sell the product outside Croatia because you deserve it and also hope some label open their years and wallets and sign you guys, fantastic material and potential here.

One more thing - we're able to accept payments via PayPal at last!!! :Smokin:
I'll just need to verify our account with them and set up Myspace widget and we're good to go, yay! :devil:

Awsome!

Everybody to buy the CD is mandatory on this forum :Smokin:

Great Darko, just great. The album smokes, so I guess many here would like to get it. Also everybody tell your friends about "Dust", it worth the money.