OT - looking for a few good people!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heya guys/gals,

This will be cross posted to a couple places. Also, let me add up front that I am looking for SERIOUS applicants only for this, and this is a non-UM.com project.

I am looking for people who are interested in posting on forums for a variety of topics; anything from knitting to auto repair, project management to golf.

Most of you know (or maybe not?) that I (along with Mark, ex-owner) have numerous other projects we are developing. One of them is www.creativeposting.com - which is a service that owners of other forums sign-up for to kick start/boost their community activity. It's really hard to get forums going these days because there's so many sites out there on any given subject. Services like this show that there is activity on a forum and gets people inticed to sign-up and participate.

Now, in addition to serious interested people only, you also have a few easy rules to abide by for this:

- English must be your first language (unless foreign-language posters are required or you are are very fluent otherwise)
- Must be 16 or over
- Must be literate, and communicate effectively
- Must be willing (and able) to provide your services at short notice
- Payment is monthly (no minimum payments)
- Payment is via PayPal only
- Posters must work exclusively for Creative Posting, and may not discuss terms or payments with other members, or members/owners of other Posting Services
- List of key interests are required, to form core Job Sheet
- Must not engage in any lewd or offensive conduct while posting under any Creative Posting assigned log-ins.

If you have an interest/expertise in a particular subject, and would like to get paid to post on other forums (range is .15-.25 per post), please send me an email to deron@creationnation.com with:

Your name:
Email contact:
Areas of interest:

I know there are some smart people in here, that is why I am posting this here among other places. And to finish, this is NOT an April Fools joke, this is a real deal.

MetalAges said:
Heya guys/gals,

This will be cross posted to a couple places. Also, let me add up front that I am looking for SERIOUS applicants only for this, and this is a non-UM.com project.

I am looking for people who are interested in posting on forums for a variety of topics; anything from knitting to auto repair, project management to golf.

..... Hmmm. I might be interested.

Bryant