For those not English first.........

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
We have some people in this forum like Fang and Hawk and many others whose first language is not English. Sometimes it is easy for us to forget (especially Americans) that these people are posting and reading here in a language that is not their own. They do a great job as well and are great posters in this forum. I feel honored to meet people from other countries that love metal and other metal fans enough to come to a forum that isn't in their own language and you have my upmost respect. :worship:
I couldn't make one post in a forum that was in a language other than English. If there is any time when you don't understand something I say or anyone else says, please ask us to explain it. I normally don't like to speak for other people, but I can guarantee you that the other English first regulars here feel the same way I do. None of us will think you are not smart because most of us can't speak any other language. If they do, then I know where they live and I will kick their ass !! Ha ha ha J/k
We are simply people that love metal music and read a forum where we type messages to each other, but I know that despite being in a different country and having a different culture, we all probably have more in common than the "average" person we see everyday.
Fang !!! You are now known as Flo in Oldschool as far as I am concerned. I consider you my friend and you have great taste in music. My screen name is Bryant, but because I told everyone here your name, I have to tell everyone mine... My real name is Rufus.......... no just kidding... my real name is Bryant. In fact I will even give you my middle name. I am Bryant Thomas. If you call me that I might answer ... What Mom ?
Hawk... I also consider you my friend. You are a very wise and intelligent man. Now you have to tell us your first name. >:p~ Your infinite wisdom and your great posts on this board are priceless. Thank you for being here.

Bryant

P.S. I am leaving people out here and I am very sorry. : ( Once I realize my stupid mistake I will feel bad, but I want to apologize first because we have many posters here in this group that aren't English first.

Thanks (again) dude, I must say that Bryant is a cool name as it sounds not that far from "brilliant" ahahah. What a bunch of ass-lickers we are :p

We have people from Belgium, Germany, Greece, Holland, Sweden... what else? Let the "foreigners" raise their hands :)

inh the uk at least,a typical keg contains 11 gallons(88 pints or 50ltrs if you prefer other measures)and weighs approx 60kg(125lbs).i deliver the fuckin things for a living.there are many different types.i'll stop boring you guys about it now.

back to bryants origional point-i am totally impressed by the number of guys from different countries who come on this board,and whose command of english is superb.i am also rather ashamed at my own lack of ability with other languages,which makes all your abilities with mine that much more impressive-well done to you boys!!

we had to do an interview for a french based web zine.i'm glad the guys english was really good,like fangs.the most french i managed was "je suis un poo poo head"

DrillSergeant said:
Just a question but why do we have two different threads about basically the same topic?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Bryant was drunk when he started these threads. :D

Don't worry Bryant we know how hard it is talk in English coming from Alabama... :devil:

(don't shoot me, was a joke, put the shotgun down, down!)

Qué risa me da esa falsa humanidad

de los que se dicen buenos

No perdonarán mi pecado original

de ser joven y rockero - Baron Rojo 1982