Fangface and others not English first

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Americans, Brits and Aussie's probablty don't really realize how lucky we have it here that this board is in English. We have metal fans here from all over the world like Fangface and Hawk just to name two, who use English as a second language. I want to tell then that I really am happy they are here. This place would nt be near as good without them.

Bryant

Hey thanks for your words my friend, although my english still sucks IMO and I always have to edit my posts because of the countless grammar/vocab mistakes.

Keep on writing good proper english folks, so that I/we can improve mine/ours ahah

JonnyD said:
What about us Huh green Boy! :D

Wyvern is from Germany, right? And your from Vermont, right? I was just saying that it's nice to have people like you guys from "across the pond". :)

All joking aside, it is cool as hell to be able to talk music with people from all over the world!

Greeno said:
Wyvern is from Germany, right? And your from Vermont, right? I was just saying that it's nice to have people like you guys from "across the pond". :)

All joking aside, it is cool as hell to be able to talk music with people from all over the world!

I dont know where the hell Wyv is from hahahhaa .... And did you know that Vermont was the 14th state of america hahahahahha I'm not across the pond Bonehead! tho I do enjoy this all very much And I love Talkin Metal with People From England and Europe and across America y'all are great ..... thats why I'm here to meet you all .... this is where the Brothers and Sisters of Metal World wide can unite and we should all be thankful to the Kreators :D of this board! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

JonnyD said:
And did you know that Vermont was the 14th state of america hahahahahha I'm not across the pond Bonehead!

Hahaha... you foreigners and your crazy sense of humors. hahaha... One day I hope to visit your country, JonnyD. It sounds like a magical place.

Fangface said:
Wyv' is from Costa Rica if I'm not mistaken, but he lives(lived?) in the USA.

That's right, isn't he out on the west coast now? Well who was the german guy? I can't keep all of you crazy bastards straight. :)

Greeno said:
Hahaha... you foreigners and your crazy sense of humors. hahaha... One day I hope to visit your country, JonnyD. It sounds like a magical place.

you really are a shithead! hahahahaha We would welcome you Mr.Green ... we have lots of Green Buds and it is Quite Magical :loco:

JonnyD said:
Thats Drillsargent Green

Huh? Sarg is German?
We need another "where are you from" thread. Because my short-term memory isn't..... ummm... yeah, I'll take two, thanks.