A few words from your Uncle Ted...

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey there guys and gals. It's your favorite Uncle here live on a Friday night! Hope all is well with you and yours!! I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for being the coolest buncha sons o bitches on the planet! I was checking out some of the other forums tonight and man, there are some real WHACK JOBS out there! Nothing against death metal and all that, but some of these guys take it waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I think they may need a little more fiber in their diets. At any rate, you guys know I'm a fan of metal on the "lighter" side and even though I may not crank the Bathory or Possessed or something like that you have never given me more than a justified amount of shit for liking what I like. That's what makes the OLD SCHOOL forum special, and in my opinion the only forum worth a shit on the net. There is always room for an intelligent debate, and even some good natured bagging on one another, but honestly, I looked in the CHAT forum and some jagball was talking about how life is meaningless and he just wants to rot in his living corpse and yadda yadda yadda....DUUUUUUUUUUDE! Get laid or get drunk...something. Hell, even Slayer likes to have a good time, ya know???

My point is this...I wandered, and I came back home. You guys rock harder than Vince Neil's liver!

Thanks for taking me as I am and for kindly ignoring me if I say anything that doesn't register.

Love ya like a plate of hot wings!
Ted

:lol:

Ted you RULE!! You always make inspired posts and never fail to make me laugh.

You are one of the best damn regulars around here and I am glad you came back home.

its a jungle out there aint it TEDVANFUCKINGFREHLEY! I have wandered too there are some forums out there worth visiting the Symphorce and Tad Morose Boards are both cool as is the Progpower board .... but there are some fucking Morons they had to go somewhere once we bounced their asses out of here! :)

tedvanfrehley said:
there are some real WHACK JOBS out there!Ted

What kind of job is that? I hope unrelated to Pabla's BJ quote in another thread? :Spin:

Ted you don't know shit about music :loco: but we love you from the bottom of our dark hearts :wave: Damn glad you're part of the brethen of the UMOS house.

tedkiss.bmp

tedvanfrehley said:
Damn, I wish that was my avatar, Wyvern!

I found it and immediately thought about you silly!, so feel free to download it and resize it.

If you can't I can e-mail it to you ;)

Speaking of Possessed, I dig those fuckers. Those albums were all good. THE first death metal band, and a good 'un they were. I still put Seven Churches on from time to time. Bought it back in the day when Slayer's Hell Awaits was still the heaviest thing going....

uncle dont ever leave again! :cry:

you too ted! i agree, ive been on different forums, and i like UMOS by FAR the best out of all....great job guys! keep it up!

tedvanfrehley said:
Hey there guys and gals. It's your favorite Uncle here live on a Friday night! Hope all is well with you and yours!! I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for being the coolest buncha sons o bitches on the planet! I was checking out some of the other forums tonight and man, there are some real WHACK JOBS out there!

My point is this...I wandered, and I came back home. You guys rock harder than Vince Neil's liver!

Thanks for taking me as I am and for kindly ignoring me if I say anything that doesn't register.

Love ya like a plate of hot wings!
Ted

Ha ha ha I have been on forums like that. It is so hard for me to imagine how people can be so pissed off at the world as well as dislike themselves that much. I post occasionally to the musicians forum and I post to the Tad Morose forum as well, but this is certainly my "home base." I can't imagine not reading and posting here. All these guys (and gals) here rule including you Ted.

Bryant