Hey Remember ME???? Get THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey all you crazy rivet head old school metal lovin' beer drinkin' hell raisin' hip hop hatin' sons o bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uncle Ted is back with some news to knock your bootie straight into the dirt!

As you know I have been laying low for quite some time and LOTS has been going on but during this time I have been playing lots and lots of guitar and practicing extra long hours and yadda yadda yadda......well, as it turns out, a very famous country artist was holding auditions in Nashville since his long time producer/guitarist has left him high and dry. As a lark I went down there and picked and grinned.

As a result, I am now going to be the new touring and recording guitarist for DWIGHT YOAKAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey don't laugh the pay is gonna be great and I will be able to build up my metal collection in my spare time!
Let's hope Dwight will share his CHICKEN FRIES and BISCUITS with me!!!!!!

Oh..and also,
APRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Hey i love you guys I will try to stick around more....damn that was fun.

COme on who loves and misses their uncle ted??? rub my leg will ya???

HAHAHAHA

Great to see ya back Teddy! But you didn't "fool" me for a second with that Dwight Yoakam news. I'm always on the defensive when it comes to April 1st. My momma didn't raise no fool!

Seriously, us old-schoolers have been thinking about you and you've been mentioned several times as someone we really miss. You bring a special brand of enthusiasm to our little home on the net!

Welcome back home, my friend. Let's stop with the stranger shit.

Signed,

One crazy rivet head old school metal lovin' beer drinkin' hell raisin' hip hop hatin' son o bitch.

TED! Great to hear from you dude! damn, here I thought I found a reason to go see Dwight in his tight tight tiiiiiiiiiiiiiight country jeans:lol: Stay cool and keep it heavy :headbang:

tedvanfrehley said:
As a result, I am now going to be the new touring and recording guitarist for DWIGHT YOAKAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh..and also,
APRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Hey i love you guys I will try to stick around more....damn that was fun.

COme on who loves and misses their uncle ted??? rub my leg will ya???

HAHAHAHA

Dang, I thought you were serious. I was going to tell you that if you get paid well, buy Dwight a hamburger or two. Man he is too skinny.

Bryant