WINNER - an apology and THINKABOWDIT #3!

WARNING WARNING WARNING... OBVIOUSNESS INCOMING....

My favorite band = In Flames.

Every track since Clayman has been the most painfully bad music that I've heard in a long time.

Wicked Child said:
Judas Priest............Either "Brain Dead" or their cover of "Johnny B. Goode"

You think 'Braind Dead' is bad? Check 'Cyberface', 'Decapitate' or 'Metal Messiah', those are plain awful. And I don't like 'Revolution' or 'Eulogy' either.

As a matter of fact I cannot think on a band I do like up today which doesn't have stains in their catalogue.

For years I was pleased that I only dislike one Iron Maiden song, until "Fear Of The Dark" came. Same happened with Megadeth until "Youthanasia" came out.

I have some bands I like all their material, and I can't think on a really bad song, weak maybe, but not necessarily bad. But mostly are bands with small/medium catalogues.

Since I haven't been around in a while, I checked out some of the older threads with this guy Winner. Well, I guess he got his ass banned because it says that underneath his name and when you go to the members list he is no longer listed on the forums.

Too much shit talking I guess. That'll do it every time. :Spin:

UNFAITHFULLY - My aopolgy goes out to you, too, then. I thought you and I were just "sparring" though. It was WINNER who went and started throwing insults. I fired back, but shouldn't have. I apologize to you too, then.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Me too, JD, me too! But I like it for completely different reasons than I do their other albums.

its really not a bad album, but ofcourse I'm biased I cant call anything with Criss Oliva or Jon Oliva playing on it bad its a complex I'm sure you understand:cool: Granted its abit light and Cheesy at moments But Songs like Hyde, Red Light Paradise, and Fight for the Rock cant be missed Excellent songs! :D it gets a 8 out of 10 in my book :headbang: