Remember when? THINKABOWDIT #4

YOu guys suck, I was born in 82 and I missed all of it. What i wouldnt give to have been born ten years earlier. :tickled: Im having to catch up now.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
YOu guys suck, I was born in 82 and I missed all of it. What i wouldnt give to have been born ten years earlier. :tickled: Im having to catch up now.

So go for it!! Visit a few shows, start a metal magazine, rent a place and start a metal pub! Go on, you can do it! :headbang:

Funny, I said the same thing about missing Led Zep, Deep Purple, Hendrix, Janis, etc. You'll have your own stories to tell and some young pup will telling you how much you suck. :)

I dont really think I missed anything because I wasnt born at a certain time ... Basiclly had I been born in the 60's intstead of the late 70's That would have been 10 more years I would have had to wait to get into all the great bands I love now it doesnt really matter and I highly doubt the actual decade of the 1980's was all that great .... I mean if the metal was good that means the times prolly really sucked

Hawk said:
So go for it!! Visit a few shows, start a metal magazine, rent a place and start a metal pub! Go on, you can do it! :headbang:

Yeah Ive seen Wasp, King Diamond, seeing Overkill in Spetember, and Im glad Ive gotten the chance, I guess Im happy enough because Ive seen Inflames three times and they are one of my favorites. Wish I coudlve been there for the thrash explosion though. :D

I born in 66 and missed all anyway being stranded in nowhereland :erk:

So I'm trying to recover time now, buy or die! :D

Yeah Ive seen Wasp, King Diamond, seeing Overkill in Spetember, and Im glad Ive gotten the chance, I guess Im happy enough because Ive seen Inflames three times and they are one of my favorites. Wish I coudlve been there for the thrash explosion though. :D
Cant fuckin wait to see In Flames Jul 31st along with Arch Enemy, Iron Maiden
The Haunted and Soilwork!!!! Oh yeah BLS and Black Sabbath(5th time!!!).