What about your first piece?!?!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Alllllllllllllllllllllllright! Uncle Ted's feeling a bit "randy" tonight, as Austin Powers would say. Let's think back to the first time you gotcha some!!!! Could be your first kiss, your first 2nd base, WHATEVER...what was your favorite band/album/song at the time and give us a memory!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Here goes mine!

Mine goes like this:

8th grade. Cinderella/Winger/Bulletboys concert. Yeah, I know!

Cinderella was my favorite band in the world when Night Songs/Long Cold Winter were out. I thought they were the shit. My buddies and I got to go to the concert and our parents dropped us off and picked us up so it was a big night out. Well, there was a "hottie" in front of us and she kept turning around checking us out. I started talking to her and she was actually into my buddy but since I was the only one talking to her I ended up standing next to her the whole show! THEN, when Cinderella played DONT KNOW WHATCHA GOT TIL ITS GONE complete with Tom Keifer coming down from the ceiling on a piano I got my first kiss with a stranger! YEAH!

A night I'll never forget!

Never got her name, though! I think she was drunk.......

ahhhhhhhhhhhh memories!

Dalith

9th grade

Dancing wild alltogether with 'She's So Cold' (Rolling Stones) at a clasmmate's house party. I turned and bounce into her, I apologize, she grab my face and gave me one hell of a kiss, leaving me stunned and everybody laughing. We never dated seriously (but took karate together :lol: ), and she disappeared after 11th grade. Never heard of her again. I probably have a pic of us somewhere...

The first girl I kissed back when I was in high school is now a stripper! Went and saw her at a strip joint in the city the other night actually. It has to be the only strip club in the world that plays Stryper hahaha! She looked great during the "all girls completely nude together" Super-Strip to "Girls Girls Girls"!

12th grade. Yeah, I know, I was pretty hostile for most of highschool–took me a few years and a school transfer to get into the swing of things. But I went out on a date with this girl; we got sushi and took a walk on the beach. It was very romantic and cliche. I think I even said something about the moon right before we kissed.

Then we made out passionately for several hours. That was awesome.

No music, but I listened to Iced Earth's "Dante's Inferno" on the way home and that sorta stuck with me. Oh, and I listened to Judas Priest's "Rock Forever" a lot for the next few days. I'M IN LOVE! SO IN LOVE! AND I CAN'T STOP TALKIN BOUT MY ROCK FOREEEVAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Ah, memories...almost exactly one year ago, too.

Well first time going all the way, was Black Sabbath - "The Eternal Idol" for preheating, and Rick Wakeman - "The Myths And Legends Of King Arthur And The Knights Of The Round Table" for baking :D

But that was in a previous life, many millenia ago...

My memories seem like yesterday
Can't believe it's all so far away
All these years