What would you do?!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I've got an interview with Doro Pesch Saturday afternoon. This will be my fourth time interviewing her. I'm just as stoked as the first time. Anyway the question I have for you guys is in addition to the stuff that she's plugging I figured I would ask her about Ronnie's passing. Good idea or bad idea? I figured she is the metal queen and he was the king of metal. I don't want to upset her but I figured it would be good to hear from her on his death.
I'll await your responses...

I think I burnt most of my questions the last time :lol: But the RJD one seems a good one moreover since she did a killer cover of 'Egypt (the chains are on)' on a Dio tribute some years ago. As a matter of fact I like it more than the original.

Ask her about how she maneged to get such a great chorus for 'Celebrate' and why Byff is ther only guy in it? :D

It's a great idea! Of course you should ask her. I'll bet she will tell you that she had a special 'relation' with his voice and his music.

I believe she once covered some songs by Dio. I could be mistaken.

She and Yngwie opened for Dio about 8-10 years ago. I saw a show with the three together. While I certainly can't speak for her, I am quite sure she would be honored to speak on Ronnie and her memories of him. I don't think it is a bad idea at all.

Bryant

It's a great idea! Of course you should ask her. I'll bet she will tell you that she had a special 'relation' with his voice and his music.

I believe she once covered some songs by Dio. I could be mistaken.

Covered Egypt on the Holy Dio tribute.

Great interview Sixx !! You don't have to ask her too many questions. She loves to talk. I met her when she and Yngwie opened for Dio. She is a very sweet gal. I think it is great she will be touring the US this year. Her version of "Egypt" is my fave on "Holy Dio" and that is saying quite a bit because Angel Dust, Fates and Steel Prophet all did great jobs on their covers as well.

Bryant