check out one of the leading Australian thrash metal bands

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
Check out one of the leading Australian thrash metal band Enter VI at their site- www.entersix.com See all reviews they got for their debut CD 'Dreams" and also live performance.

Leave your comments in the guestbook and download full versions of 2 of their tracks from sounds page taken from their debut, self-financed, full-length CD "Dreams"

Yeah, we do want to play in GOulburn but I don't think there are no venues that book metal gigs. We spoke to Goulburn PCYC and they said they will only start doing gigs sometime this year and Soldier Club people told me they don't do metal.

If you know any venues or contacts who put shows there, let me know. I'll be very keen to set up a gig there

Hey Jo. Thanks for taking your time reading my message. Check our site out, download some tracks and leave some comments in th guestbook if you like. Let me know what you think about our site

The soldiers club do do metal gigs,they put on the Cryogenic gig last year.

If not the showgrounds is a decent venue, Thats where segression played.

I could probably hook you up with the goulburn Youth Council if they weren't a bunch of self-obsessed fuckwits.

I could ask around venue's if you like,and hook up at least 2 decent supports.

Hey Koichi. Thanks very much for that info. i don't think we are big enough for Soldiers club or Showgrounds but if you can organise something for us, I would appreciate it. We don't mind playing all ages or over 18's gigs.

Can you email me at avaser@mail2me.com.au all the info, as I don't really want to use this forum for business purpouses or call me on 0403 038 021. I have some questions for you as the band is on break and there is a specific day we can do it in mid march.

Email me

Don't click the email button. I don't have an email account set up with ultimate metal.com

Go to few messages up, you'll find my proper email address as well as the phone number

Hey dude,

Checked out the site....cool stuff

We need as much Thrash as we can get in Australia !!

I'm in the process of forming a thrash band myself (if only we could find a damn Drummer !!) ...There's a link in my sig.

...being from perth makes it all the more difficult to get noticed...although this shithole did excreet the Mighty ALLEGIANCE :D ...maybe there's hope yet

Hey AngelWitch and Aces High!

Thanks for your postings guys!

I know what you mean Ace. I am sure there are quite a few good bands there. Last year we played with KIN here in Sydney and with HyperCenter at MFTB. They are both good bands,

From what I read in local gig guide Perth scene sounds pretty steady. We should be able to get there one day

Cheers