Check out our band!

Rate our music.

• You guys rule big time!

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • You are good...with little fixing you'd rule.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • You're OK.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • You have a lot to do better but you're promising.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • You guys better to quit now. You suck!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
The vocals sound a lot like the first guy who did vocals for sentenced (I personally thought he sounded a shitload better than their current vocalist). They go a bit out-of-key in places, but aside from that minor niggle, you guys sound great:)

When's the album coming out?:)

hey man.....I dident like the song.......

think that you guys have potential but to me it seems lot like a sentenced copy........with some amorphis elements.....
nothing new.........

but maybe in the way you guys find your personality you got the potential to become a great band......

I dident like but is a metter of taste you have all my suport for wath you need,......

if you want me to spread the song here in brazil....

I like it. I would rather a different vocal style though. The actuall recording of the guitar could use some fixing up to im thinking. It sounds kind of flat, needs more 'oomph!' behind it. Maybe add a little bit of bass and mids to it.

The keboard parts are cool too. Overall I think it could use a little more energy though. Everything sounds 'loose'. I would try to add some lead guitar fills into some of the spots.

It's good. I enjoyed listening to it. :)

Originally posted by chainek
I like it. I would rather a different vocal style though. The actuall recording of the guitar could use some fixing up to im thinking. It sounds kind of flat, needs more 'oomph!' behind it. Maybe add a little bit of bass and mids to it.

first of all , thanks for your feedback.

yeah... true. we must check that out next time we do something.

The keboard parts are cool too. Overall I think it could use a little more energy though. Everything sounds 'loose'. I would try to add some lead guitar fills into some of the spots.

actually there are more lead guitar fills on other songs than "Nothing Left" (and/or the samples for that matter) but yeah there could be more indeed.

thanks one more time of your feedback, we will keep these issues in mind when we'll make our next CD. :D

Originally posted by Infected Core

think that you guys have potential but to me it seems lot like a sentenced copy........with some amorphis elements.....
nothing new.........

hey its great to have some critique too here. I, myself, don't agree that we seem llike a sentenced copy. first of all, we've got much more keyboards and well the guitar/drum things are much different too. I have never heard a sentenced song that is so fast as "Yet Another Day" etc. only thing I can relate to sentenced is the vocals (as he sounds pretty much like sentenced's one) and some guitar riffs but that's about it in my opinion.

but I know different people hear different things and I appreciate your opinion although I don't agree with it.

1) I did not like Vocals
2) bass drum (triggered?) sounded out of proportion with sound
3) Main riffs were somewhat simple ( i only heard broken)
other than that it was good.

Must say I really like this stuff guys! Vocals sounds similar to "new" Sentenced singer Ville Laihiala on Down though in my opinion and not like Taneli Jarva like The Dean suggests. With better and thicker production this would be kick-ass! Now I settle for very damn good! :)

i heard some of the songs, they're not bad at all
now to some **Constructive** criticism:

first of all, i really didn't like the vocals. But i think that would be more a question of taste.

Since its a metal band with only 1 guitar, you should make the bass' volume be real loud, so it can fill the spot of the other guitar/the 7th string. The other thing is make the bass lines to be melodic and at the same time, follow the guitar, so it will sound more "full". The riffs don't sound very heavy because of that.

But hey, thats just my oppinnion, since you already have recorded a demo, those sugestions wouldn't be of much use, but anyway, hope it helps ;)

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon

first of all, i really didn't like the vocals. But i think that would be more a question of taste.

yeah I guess that's your personal taste...

Since its a metal band with only 1 guitar, you should make the bass' volume be real loud, so it can fill the spot of the other guitar/the 7th string. The other thing is make the bass lines to be melodic and at the same time, follow the guitar, so it will sound more "full". The riffs don't sound very heavy because of that.

butbut... on the cd, we aren't a metal band with only 1 guitar... we layered few guitar tones so it would sounds chunky (and it would sound that we had more than one guitarists). and actually we did some melodic bass stuff there, but you couldn't hear that in the samples. but I know what you mean and we could have done better bass lines indeed.

But hey, thats just my oppinnion, since you already have recorded a demo, those sugestions wouldn't be of much use, but anyway, hope it helps ;)

yep thanks for the feedback