CHECK OUT THE NEW AA STARTPAGE!!!

Originally posted by spaffe
nah.... looks to much computer generated and plastic, liked the plain logo a lot more

have'ta kinda agree with this one...pretty cool but too computer generated.....

Originally posted by Final_Vision
have'ta kinda agree with this one...pretty cool but too computer generated.....

Yeah I agree with you two, it looks cool, but to computer generated...and once again with the horns (look at the skull) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Patric
But was is that on the shield, sea horses?

haha didn't notice that, yeah it looks like some fiendish little sea-horses with horns :lol: and what's with that horned demon-skull on top of the shield? and those goofy little arms, or whatever it is, that's sticking out on either side... very odd indeed :)

Originally posted by spaffe
haha didn't notice that, yeah it looks like some fiendish little sea-horses with horns :lol: and what's with that horned demon-skull on top of the shield? and those goofy little arms, or whatever it is, that's sticking out on either side... very odd indeed :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't stop laughing when reading this. Anyway, I think the guy who made it must've been drinking too much of what we call "Amon-Vodka" ;)

Hehe, guys, u really need a biggest version for u can keep ur investigation :) And u Tomasz can use this one for ur desktop.

aa_site_wp.jpg