Check out these vocals

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
http://www.reptilianrecords.com/reptilian/music/Hatebeak%20-%20God%20of%20Empty%20Nest%20-%20Beak%20of%20Putrefaction.mp3

That's right. What you're listening to is some daft parrot named Waldo. The band is called Hatebeak:

picture_hatebeak.jpg

cover_hatebeek.jpg

Feel free to rate what you think on a scale of 1 to 10. :D

Holy...........fucking...............SHIT.

Oh man, that is so fucking cool! Can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!1111

All those growls are that beaky bastard!?!?

EDIT: Music is pretty decent actually, a bit o' Morbid Angel worship, but that's fine. 8/10.

Excuse me, but everyone needs to listen to this. BUMP.

This is seriously one of the most original concepts I've ever seen.

Hahaha I just noticed the song is called God of Empty Nest, no wonder it sounds like Morbid Angel. :loco:

:lol: This stuff is either a turning point for death metal, or the beginning of the end.

So here's a question - why even bother with lyrics in extreme metal? Although these animals prove that the 'voice' in death metal is indeed just another 'instrument' to add towards the overall effect, why the need to waste time writing lyrics? Why not just turn up and scream "Blarguuu!!!! Woof woof!!! Macaw! Macaw! Polly want a cracker!". :loco:

But wait, what if those dogs and that parrot ARE using a language...? This could bridge the gap between humans and up-until-now-assumed-dumb animals!!!

Okay, grunters. Heavers. Whatever. :tickled: