Check out my band!

Mind of Winter

Musician
Mar 10, 2004
www.poesiaperaurem.tk
Our name is Poesia per Aurem (poetry for the ear) and we have just recorded our first demo called Thoughts in seasons.
We play a mixture of death/black/progressive metal, classical,folk music and progressive rock.
It's hard to describe our sound, all I can say is that we like to mix and experiment with different styles of music and will probably do more of that in the future. If you like what you hear go and check us out at http://www.poesiaperaurem.tk.
If you are open minded about music and like Opeth and Katatonia you will probably like our music aswell because some riffs are influenced by them. You will find more information on our website aswell as samples of our songs. So check it out, I promise you want regret it!

Feel free to write your opinions!

sounding good. :) although, I have to admit, I've never really been in to that sort of black-metal:ish-screaming. but hey, keep doing what you do and hopefully things will work out great for you guys! :oops:

Wow this is really good, people check it out! he who made those songs really is a musical genius, and probably a really nice guitarist as well. He will be our new god!