Check out this new band:INMORIA

LadyMetal

Sep 26, 2007
Las Vegas
Found out about this new band today from a friend of mine that is managing them. They are from Sweden and I am going to play them on my radio show tonite on www.infernalrockradio.com at 7pm pacific!

Bio from Myspace:
Inmoria started in april -08 by keyboardist Danne Eriksson (formerly drummer of Tad Morose). At that point, Danne played all the instruments himself at his studio in Bollnäs, Sweden.

He was so pleased with the songs that he decided to start recruiting musicians for the project. He soon asked "Krunt" Andersson (Tad Morose) to come and lay down some guitars on a couple of tracks, and after that, "Krunt" was asked to join the project.

Peter Morén (Tad Morose, Steel Attack) was asked by "Krunt" to join the project to play drums. From the band God Awful Machine came bassplayer Tommi Karppanen.

Discussions about a singer took place and they soon asked "Chulle" Rytkönen (Morgana Lefay) to come and do some vocals. The result was exceptional and he was also asked to join the project and then, the line up was complete.

Some pretty cool musicians are in this band so go check them out if you havnt yet!!!
Myspace:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=342231595
and website: www.inmoria.com
Cant get the video to upload so click here for youtube!!

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I posted about them a few months back when I found out about them from a Morgana Lefay bulletin on Myspace. Really love these guys. The debut is one of my most anticipated albums of the year.

I mean, come on, listen to Come Insanity and As I Die! How can this album not rule?!

This band is made up of current and former members of Morgana Lefay and Tad Morose -- how could it NOT rule? I agree with johan68 -- Chulle is indeed one of the best vocalists on the scene. :headbang:

The band has been signed to Massacre, so we should see their debut album in the near future. Based on what I've heard so far, it should be killer!

Steph

Disclaimer: I am a total Morgana Lefay fangirl, but that doesn't influence my opinion one bit. :lol:

I am also of the opinion that Inmoria kicks rather substantial amounts of buttocks.

I also am a total Morgana Lefay fangirl, but unlike Steph, this fact DOES influence my opinion. :)

Wow! It is cool to hear that you like the Inmoria stuff. I´m kind of amazed about the respons we are getting from people around the world about this. I´m very exited about this release! We start to mix the album at Studio Soundcreation with Per Ryberg on monday. :kickass:

Wow, great song, great sound, love the vocals (ML fangirl too). Can't wait for this release! Get mixing, dudes!

Hey Krunt!!! You must be in the band? I am so glad you saw that I posted this! I really liked the bands sound and the video is killer! Helosia told me about you guys so hopefully this will create some more buzz for you!! Bring on the cd!!!:kickass:
Stay METAL!!

Yeah, its me, and I´m in the band. Can´t wait to get this album done. We did some last checks on 4 tracks yesterday evening, will do the rest tonight. Chulle did the vocals for the song "Alone" a few days ago and it turned out very cool. Thanx for your help in creating the much needed buzz:kickass:

Thanks Boob for letting me know who Krunt was and to Krunt/Christer: No Problem!! I always love to share new bands when I find out about them and you should thank Helosia for telling me about you! I also posted a blog on my Rock Report about you too here at www.leahsrockreport.com. I played Come Insantity on my internet radio show at www.infernalrockradio.com last nite to people and they loved the song! Keep up the amazing work and bring on the metal!!!:kickass:

I just got a request to be a fan on Facebook and Inmoria really is awesome. Charles has a killer voice and its good to hear some killer music behind it considering I like what Inmoria has on their myspace better than I liked anything off the last Morgana Lefay album.