New band featuring members of TAD MOROSE and MORGANA LEFAY

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
INMORIA is a new side project featuring Charles Rytkonen (of Morgana Lefay) on vocals, Christer Andersson (of Tad Morose) on guitars, Danne Eriksson (ex-Tad Morose) on keyboards, Henke Westin (of Blazing Skies) on bass, and Peter Moren (of Tad Morose and Steel Attack) on drums.

Danne, founder of Inmoria, started the project in April of 2008. Each of the other members were soon recruited by Danne, as he knew his hopes and ideas would be better realized with a full lineup and would now be able to be recorded in their greatest potential.

A mix of dark, brooding music and haunting melodies take you on an emotionally-charged journey that will wrap its spindly fingers around your mind, subconsciously pulling you in a direction you may not want to go in, yet you cannot turn away from.

They will also release a much-anticipated video for “Come Insanity” on September 8th, 2008.

Check out the tunes for yourself which, by the way, are also available for download for FREE on their myspace page at www.myspace.com/inmoriamusic .

If you like Morgana Lefay, I think you'll like this band. I'm really digging them.

Been a huge Morgana Lefay & Lefay fan forever as well as a huge Tad Morose fan. Inmoria kicks ass and it's a free download!!! Can't wait for the complete disc. Thanks for the heads up Ghost!

Yep, it kicks a whole lot of ass. Not as thrashy as Morgana Lefay, but more melodic... I think the inclusion of keyboards provides a cool counterpoint to Charles's rough vocals. :)