Check out what I scored on ebay

I have that magazine. Definitely not worth the amount of money it costs. Sorry if that disappoints you, but I HONESTLY don't even think the guy playing the examples on the CD is Alexi. It doesn't sound like his style.

gkelter said:
I have that magazine. Definitely not worth the amount of money it costs. Sorry if that disappoints you, but I HONESTLY don't even think the guy playing the examples on the CD is Alexi. It doesn't sound like his style.
arent there videos of him and roope playing in the japanese clinic though? plus does it have pictures of his white ESP?

you got the wrong one man, the one you got simply has tabs of like 3 songs, then an audio cd, AUDIO of like 50 little licks. the one you wanted was a different young guitar thing i'm pretty sure.

You want the one with Alexi, Jani Liimatainen, and Gus G. on the cover. That has a nice DVD. Alexi's chunk of the DVD isn't so great but Jani's is nice.

ah thats so lame >_< I thought I was getting the one where alexi and roope are playing those awesome songs where roope is tapping harmonics and alexi is shreading over it and stuff like that. In the gus G one it has that dvd and the tabs for what they play?

ya, i think the one with gus g and alexi is that one, then for reap and roll its the young guitar one with jani and the other guy. sorry dude but you got the wrong one. sucks.

hmm I see that one with gus G on ebay but it says nothing about the Passage to the reaper guitar lecture. Becuase my friend sent me this avi file he found some where it says "Passage to the reaper" and has like 3 songs on it and it shows alexi playing them and I REALLY want the tabs for them just trying to make shure so I dont make this mistake again :tickled: thanks in advance

there are tabs for it on mysongbook.com, if you look under the artist sinergy and the tabs should be called demonstration 1 and theres a 2. the video is available on p2p programs too so you can essentially get everything in the magazine for free. but i'm not sure if thats too legitimate =P

yea I would rather have the mag... and in the video hes using a jackson and on the gus G mag he has his esp... bah wish I knew where to get this :p and those my song book ones are only of the single parts he plays on the little segments. doesnt the mag tab the whole demonstration?

The one with Alexi, Jani, and Gus IS NOT the one with Passage to the Reaper. It's the one with Reap and Roll. The one with Passage to the Reaper is old as hell, from 2001 when Sinergy was touring Japan.

GlennDanzig said:
yea I would rather have the mag... and in the video hes using a jackson and on the gus G mag he has his esp... bah wish I knew where to get this :p and those my song book ones are only of the single parts he plays on the little segments. doesnt the mag tab the whole demonstration?
No he doesn't. He uses Roope's Jackson on the "Reap and Roll" one. And that isn't Alexi on that book. Last show I went to some kid was all over his nuts, and made him sign that book, even though it wasn't him, he was like "I don't remember this, who the fuck put this together." The kid also had a black Indian Rhoads, and he put yellow electrical tape on it to make it look like his... I nearly laughed right in his face. I mean if you are gonna do it, at least do it right.

Oh, and there are 4 or 5 mags out there with featuring alexi on the cover. The Passage to the Reaper one, the Reap and roll one, this one, and the one with him and Gus G. Im sharing the alexi and Jani video's in my share on DC++.

also, www.young-guitar.com

oh ok but on the passage to the reaper one does it tab the full demonstrations or only the small portions that alexi plays slow? and what magazine is that...? thanks again

Yes...

This is the one you want

young-guitar_1797_9656257

www.young-guitar.com

ok so making shure that one right there with janne,gus G and alexi has the Passage to the reaper video with alexi and roope and it has all the demonstrations fully tabbed not just the little parts that alexi plays slowly...Thanks alot for helping me out again.

isn't the one in bobvex's post the reap and roll one? if you want passage to the reaper i don't think thats what you want. alexi had his old jackson in passage to the reaper and thats roopes. reap and roll is just alexi by himself doing some cob songs and such and a couple of licks.